Joey Drew x Susie Campbell

(A/N): I've actually had this written for a long time, and I'm finally posting it!

Susie's POV:

Joey Drew is sitting at his desk in the studio, thinking of new ideas for the company, or of something of Henry's he can steal to put in his cartoons for the billionth time. He sighs "I can't seem to think of anything... looks like I'm gonna have to see what Henry could have that I could 'borrow'..." he chuckles softly, looking down at the papers in front of him.

A well-groomed middle-aged woman peeks in and calls "Mister Drew, Miss Campbell is here to see you." When Joey doesn't look up she says in a slightly sarcastic voice "You haven't forgotten the meeting you scheduled with her, have you?"

"No, no, I'm coming, I didn't forget. I've been dreaming about this moment hehe~"

The secretary looks over at him "Well shall I send her in then?"

"Yes, send her in- no w-wait, send her in in a minute, I need to make sure everything is spic and span in here." He looks around the not actually that messy office.

"Yes Mister Drew." The secretary nods and ducks out of the room and says to me "he says you can come in in a minute."

I smile and mumble "Thank you Miss Rodriguez." As Joey calls out a "Thank you very much!" to her.

Miss Rodriguez turns to me and says "So I don't wanna seem nosy, but why'd he wanna meet with you?"

"I-it's about my old job... I NEED to be Alice again-!"

"Well you'll be able to talk with him about that in about a minute or two."

As soon as she says that, Mister Drew opens his office door "Okay everything's all tidied up... Susie, you wanted to speak..?"

"Yes-!" I move past Miss Rodriguez toward the door to his office "It's the meeting about my job, r-remember?"

"Indeed, I've been dreaming about this day, and that day is today!" He holds open his door and gestures for me to enter.

I nod at the secretary and walk into the office, gingerly smiling at him "T-Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me about getting my job back-!"

"Yes, yes, it's no problem..." He shuts the door behind him as he walks in behind me.

"That's good..." I step in the room and say "Do you mind if I sit down?" I motion to the char he has set up in front of his desk for I assume people he's meeting with.

"Yes, yes, yes, have a seat!" Mister Drew walks around the other side of the desk and sits across from me and grins "Alright, let's talk Susie, why do you want your job back in the first place...?"

"Y-you know why!" I snap, my voice breaking "I need to be Alice-! She's the only character I've ever connected with! My job was my life-!" I have to struggle to keep my voice from breaking as I swallow the tears rising in my throat.

"Woah hey, hey it's okay. Okay look, I want you to be happy, and if playing Alice makes you happy then I would love to give your role back. BUT... How exactly do you do you think you DESERVE to have this spot...? It's not as simple as-" he snaps his fingers "Snap! Your job is back!" he puts his elbows on his desk and leans forward on his hands "I need to know what you have to offer to the job as Alice's character as a whole... you getting what I mean Susie?"

I nod and then miserably gaze down at my neatly folded hands in my lap and whisper "I-I don't have anything to offer..."

"Are you sure...? You have the voice... the personality I would say, and if it was live action, you'd DEFINATLY have the body~"