Sammy Lawrence X Toon! Bendy

(A/N) Thanks to xXSolariumSunXx for doing the RP that created this with me! Hehe~

I walk around the room in my toon form, quite bored, I kick an empty can of soup and watch it roll across the floor, staring at it boredly before sitting on the floor, staring blankly at the wall. Suddenly, I hear a noise like a piece of cardboard being dropped and hear an all too familiar voice say "My Lord!?"

I yelp and quickly look over my shoulder. "G-golly Sammy-! You nearly gave me a heart attack-!" I yell, getting to my feet and storming up to him, honestly like half his size in this form.

"My deepest and most sincere apologies my lord~" He says, looking down at me. "I did not mean to disturb you."

I cross my arms. "You KNOW you're not supposed to disturb me when I'm in this form! Why don't you leave so I can go ahead and change?" I glare up at him, impatiently tapping my foot.

"I don't think I will." He looks down at me, smirking under his mask.

I narrow my eyes. "What did you just say to me? Do you think you're in any place to defy your lord?!" I snarl, quickly standing up on a chair so I'm face-to-face with him.

He chuckles darkly. "You heard me." He reaches down and picks me up around my waist. "No, I think I'm gonna have some fun~"

"H-hey put me down! Sammy Lawrence, You Listen to me!" I try to grab at his face, kicking at him.

"Oh come now, Little Lord~" He says mockingly, smirking at my struggles. "You're being rather feisty compared to your normal demeanor~"

"So what?! Lawrence, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I glare up at him my face tinged pink.

"So what? So what?! It's doing something rather strange to me, that's what~" he purrs, glancing down. I follow his gaze and notice the growing bulge in his trousers.

"No! No, no, no and NO!! You need to leave so I can change or I'm gonna beat your ass!" I curl inward a bit, I always tended to have trouble concealing my cock in my toon form.

He looks down, then chuckles. "Oh I see~" He spins around and sits down on the chair I was standing on a few moments ago, setting me down on his lap. I feel his erection poke my butt and I squirm slightly. "You seem rather excited my lord~" He says, lightly tracing his finger over my own little boner.

"N-ngh d-don't do that!" I hiss, shoving his hand away.

"Mhm..." He chuckles and grab both my hands in his free one, then goes back to his work on me. "Why not~?"

"S-Sammy ~ah~ I-I command you to ~ngh~ stop!" I feel my dominance ebbing away quite quickly, bucking into his hand a bit.

"But my Lord..." he purrs, taking my cock in his hand and beginning to slowly pump it. "You seem to be enjoying yourself so much~"

And with this, I lose it. "Ngh~ f-fuck, S-Sammy~" I moan, drooling a bit. "D-don't ~ah~ Stop!"

"I wouldn't dream of doing that~" he purrs, stroking a bit faster. "I must please my Lord~"

Arching my back, I moan loudly, hoping no one heard me. "S-Sah~ah~ mmy, I-I wa-ah~nt y-yours!!"

"You do~?" He purrs, turning me to face him. "Well, I hope the lowly dick a prophet will please you~"

I nod quickly. "f-fuck, pl-please Sammy!" I whine looking up at him.

"Alright~" he sets me down in front of him and quickly unbuttons his pants, revealing his throbbing member. "I hope it's not too small~"

I stare down at it, it being huge compared to mine. "U-uh y-yeah, I think th-that's just fine..." I say timidly.

"Good! I am very glad I am not disappointing you~" He pats his lap, like he wants me to climb on it.

I look around quickly before nodding and crawling up and siting on his legs, his cock in front of me. "I-is that gonna fit?"

He nods. "Yes, I believe so. You're the Ink Demon, so I imagine it will."

I shrug, hoisting myself up so that its under my entrance. Looking up at him, a little scared. "W-whatever you say.."

"Now what are you waiting for~?" He purrs, looking down at me.

I shudder a bit before pushing myself onto him, letting out a small gasp of pain. "Ngh-!"

He looks down at me, slightly concerned. "Are you alright My Lord?"

I nod slowly "Y-yeah I'm fine." I smile nervously as I push myself down.

He moans softly slightly bucking his hips. "Mm... My Lord... You're so tight~"

I yelp a bit, twitching slightly. "N-ngh S-Sammy! M-more ~ah~!!" I whine, starting to move my hips.

"With pleasure~" He begins slowly moving his hips, making me bounce. "F-fuck~"

I gasp, arching my back. "~ahh~ S-Sammy!" I gasp out, reaching a hand down and pumping my own cock.

His thrusts speed up, and I bounce faster. "H-heavens above, you're driving me insane~! You're s-so tight~!!"

"Y-you ~ah~ a-aren't insna~ah~e already?" I question, placing my hands on his shoulders instead. Moaning loudly, now not really caring if anyone heard me.

"I'm ~ah~ already insane f-for you M-mY Lord~!" he purrs, thrusting faster, biting his lip.

I squeal loudly, arching my back and yelling at the top of my lungs. "F-Fuck~ ~ahh~ S-Sammy I-I'm c-~nghh~close!"

"A-as am I, M-My L-lord~" He says, his breathing rough. "Fuck~! I-I can hardly take it any longer!!!"

I squeeze my eyes shut, tensing up as I spill my orgasm onto his chest, grunting softly as I tense around his cock.

"Gh~ Fuck!! M-my Lord~!!!" He yells, ramming his hips up. His cock jerks inside me, and I feel him finish inside me, his cum spilling into me.

I gasp as he does that, whimpering softly. "W-well, that's gonna hurt in the mornin..."

He pulls out of me, setting me down on his lap. "My apologies if it does, Little Lord~"

"U-ugh... Whatever, it was worth it." I grumble, crawling off his lap and motioning toward the door. "Now get out-! I need to change forms!"

Sammy shrugs "Alright, fine My Lord." He tucks his member back into his trousers and adjusts his suspenders, then standing up and walking back to the door. "I feel blessed to have fucked you~"

I look away, crossing my arms. "Yeah, yeah, whatever! Now get out!"

I watch my prophet walk out of the room, leaving me alone once again.