Toon Bendy X Reader (Male Version)

I'm exploring around the music department, feeling quite safe with my axe clutched to my chest. I look around and notice some movement behind a chair, probably quite visible. Something crouches down, and I feel something wrap around my ankle, pulling tight and pulling me down.

With a yelp, I trip and land on the floor, my limbs sprawled out, the axe still clutched in my hand. Another tentacle grabs my axe, yanking it away and throwing it a few feet across the room. The ink demon steps out from behind a chair and stands over me. "Well well well! Lookie who I found!"

"H-yahh-!!!" I crawl backward on the floor away from him. "G-get a-away!" I tug my leg, trying to pull it out of the inky tentacle.

He slowly walks forward. "Whaaat? Too scared to talk to an old friend?" He chuckles and leans down, suddenly pinning me against the wall with his inky tentacles. "That's mean, old friend~"

"Wh-what-?!" I whimper, shrinking away from him. "Y-you're alive?!"

He crosses his arms. "Of course I'm real! I'm here right now, aren't I?" He says, looking down at himself then looking back at me.

"B-but-" I shake my head. "There's no perfect Bendy! Only the Ink Demon! What are you?!"

"That's what they thought! But I assure you, I am also he Ink Demon. When I was created, I soon found out I was able to take two forms. Cartoon and Ink Demon. And I didn't want to be pushed around, so I created a form where Joey could not use me!" He simplifies, tapping his chin.

"Oh.. that makes sense." I nod. "N-now will you let me go?"

"Hmmm... No! I wanna have some fun!" I shiver, then look down, and I notice tendrils of ink creeping up my legs.

"W-what are these?!" I jerk my legs, trying to free myself, beginning to panic.

The tendrils don't give way, and Bendy smirks, walking closer to me. "These are just my little friends~ and don't worry, I ain't gonna kill ya! Just gonna have some fun~" He says as one of them rubs against the groin of my trousers, tracing around my bulge.

"N-aah~" I moan, trying to pull my hips back "N-no-! N-not there!"

"Aww why not~? Such a party pooper!" He teases, sitting down in one of the chairs as the tendrils begin tugging at my clothes. One pressing on my bulge and lightly massaging it.

"Ah~ N-no ~Ah~ st-stop!" I jerk my hips back. "P-please!" I bite my lip, whimpering softly as I feel myself become erect.

To my horror, he shakes his head. "Aww why not? You seem to need the attention darlin~" I try to protest, but to my alarm, the tendril works its way into my pants, wrapping around my shaft. I whimper, stifling a choked moan. "G-ah~ Y-you're a m-monster!"

"Oho! Aren't you a riot! Of course I am!" He giggles cartoonishly, stepping in between my spread legs, grabbing my face and squishing my cheek. "And you're my new toy~" He says, a dark edge to his voice.

I shudder, trying to pull my face away. "Wh-wh~ah~t do you mean b-by that?"

"Isn't it obvious? Or are you just stupid?" He snaps, the tendrils reaching up and removing my trousers and boxers.

"W-wait-!" I plead, jerking my arms down to cover myself. "Y-you d-don't have to do this, y-you know!!!"

"But I want to. And why not?" The tentacles grab my wrists, and with a sharp yank, he forces them above my head. "You are quite the attractive young man you know~"

"Mm... D-don't say th-that!" I plead, struggling feebly. "J-just let m-me go!"

"Nope!" He steps back, dragging the chair over and sitting in front of me. I flinch in alarm as I feel one of the tentacles pushing at my entrance as the first begins pumping my cock.