42

>>Word count; 1126<<

~Katherine's pov~

We started heading over to the walls, we were gonna jump over. "Rick!" I called out. He shot a man down and walked over to him. "Move it Grimes! Now!" i yelled. "Rick!" Maggie called out on the floor with Oscar. He was shot, dead. Maggie shot him in the head and jumped. I took Rick's cover as he came over. I helped him on the bus. "Daryl!" He called out. "Go!" Daryl said. "Daryl please!" I called out. "Go!" he repeated. "Let's go." Rick said and pulled me down. We jumped. "Wait-" He cut me off. "Let's go." Rick said pulling me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him. "But Daryl! We can't just leave him-" i said. "We gotta go Katherine." he said and pulled me. I let him go, "Damn it Rick we can't leave him. Please.!" I said. "We'll wait for him but we gotta get to the others. Let's go. Now." he said. I shook my head and looked up at the wall. "Katherine." he said. I looked back at him and moved.

We went back to the rest, "Cmon Daryl." Rick said as we reloaded our weapons. We heard movement behind us and we looked back, i was hoping it was Daryl but it's not. It was Michonne. She had blood on her face. "Where the hell were you. Put your hands up." Rick said pointing his gun at her. She stood up fully and put her hands up. "Turn around." he said. She turned around and he took her sword, Rick put his gun down. "Get what you came for.?" Rick asked. "Where are the rest of your people.?" She asked putting her hands down. "They got Oscar." Glenn said. "Daryl should've been back by now." i said still pointing my gun at Michonne. "You didn't see him.?" Maggie asked. She, Glenn and I were still pointing our guns at her. 

She shook her head looking at Maggie. "If anything happened to him-" Michonne cut Rick off. "I brought you here to save them." She said. "Thanks for the help." he said. "You'll need help to get them back to the prison or to go back in there for Daryl. Either way, you need me." She said looking at him. "We need to go get Daryl. I'm not leaving here with out him." i said looking him. He looked over to me for a few seconds then back at Michonne. "You do this, then you're done. You understand.?" he asked. She gave him a small nod. He handed her back her sword and we went back in the down. 

~~~

We found them all, The whole town was gathered watching Daryl and Merle fighting walkers. Rick gave us the signal, Maggie and i started shooting while Rick threw a smoke bomb. We started shooting, taking out the lights. People started running our way until eventually we saw Daryl and Merle coming our way too. "Let's go." Rick said and we took off. "They're all at the arena. This way." Merle said. "You're not going anywhere with us." Rick said. "We don't have time for this we need to get out of here." i said. Merle started pulling a loose piece of metal off the wall creating an exit. "Cmon man." Daryl said. Merle pulled the rest off and headed out. "Rick cmon we gotta go." Daryl said, We headed out. "A little help would be nice.!" Merle said taking down a walker. We took the rest down and ran. 

"Glenn!" Rick called out. "Rick.! Rick! Oh thank god." Glenn said coming to us. He and Michonne stayed behind at the car. The sun was out already. "Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick said holding his hand out towards him. "What the hell is he doing here!?" Glenn yelled and pulled out his gun, Michonne pulled out her sword. "Put it down!" Daryl said stopping Glenn. "He tried to kill me!" Michonne said pointing her weapon at Rick. He had his gun pulled on her too. "Put it down!" Rick said. "If it wasn't for him!--" Daryl but Glenn off. "He helped us get out of there." Daryl said. "Guys." i said. "Yeah right after you beat the shit out of you." Rick said. "Yo!" I yelled. They looked at me. "Relax. Jesus,I said looking at them. 

"Hey we both took our licks man." Merle said to Rick. "Jackass." Daryl said. "Hey shut up." Merle said. "Enough!" Rick yelled. "Put that down!" Rick said as Michonne tried going after Merle again. I was just standing here i didn't even know who to point my gun at, i was like the damn referee. "Get that thing out of my face!" Daryl yelled at Glenn. Merle laughed. "Man, look like you've gone native brother." Merle said. Daryl went back to him. "No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there!" He said looking at Merle. "Oh yeah man. He is a charmer, i got to tell you that." Merle said leaning against the tree. 

"Been putting that wood to your girlfriend Andrea. Big time baby." he said sticking his tongue out, looking at Michonne. We all looked at her. "What.?" Glenn asked. "Andrea's alive?" I asked. "Right next to the Governor." Daryl said. Michonne tried going after Daryl with her sword, I held my gun with both hands about to point the gun at her. "I told you to drop that!" Rick yelled. She lowered her sword, "You know Andrea.?" He asked. I sopped holding my gun with both hands, She stayed silent. "Do you know Andrea." he repeated. "Yup, she does. Her and blondie spent all winter cuddling up in the forest. Mm- mmm- mm. Yeah." Merle said. We looked at him, "My Nubian queen here had 2 pet walkers. No arms, cut off their jaws, kept them in chains." he said. We looked back at Michonne. 

"Kind of ironic now that i think about it." He said. "Are you serious.?" i asked looking at him. "Shut up bro!" Daryl said turning to him. "Hey man, we snagged them out of the woods. Andrea was close to dyin'." he said. "Is that why she's with him?" Maggie asked. "Yeah, Snug as two little bugs. So what you gonna do now Sheriff, huh? Surrounded by a bunch of liars thugs and cowards." Merle said. "Shut up!" Rick said. Merle laughed, "Oh man look at this." he said and looked at us. "Pathetic." he said looking at me. "All these guns and no bullets in them." he said. "Merle shut up!" Daryl yelled in his face. "Shut up yourself! Bunch of pussies you roll-" he got cut off, Rick knocked him out. "Asshole." He said.