three

"So, how'd it go?" Jisoo chuckled as she nudged Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "We didn't do anything, I barely even talked to her yesterday."

"Really?" Irene chuckled softly and shook her head. "Well, you got to get with the program if you're gonna win this bet. I'll give you this entire week to do the deed."

"A week?" Lisa muttered softly to herself as she fiddled with her fingers. If she was being honest, she'd need a full year to even get the girl's number, let alone actually get intimate with her.

Lisa completely blocked out both Jisoo and Irene when seeing Jennie on her phone down the hall.

Without saying a word, Lisa quickly made her way over to the smaller girl, grabbing her phone out of her hands and slipping it in her back pocket.

"What the fuck?" Jennie muttered, a small groan leaving her lips when seeing Lisa's cocky smile. "Can I have my phone back?"

"Go on a date with me."

"What?" Jennie felt herself choke on-air as she looked up at Lisa, a small blush coating her cheeks which made Lisa feel like she had accomplished something.

"Just give me my phone back." Jennie finally spoke back as she regained her composure.

"Not until you say yes and give me your number."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "You can't make me go on a date with you. That's just plain weird. Can't you handle a little rejection?"

"Nope." Lisa hummed. "So, how about you say yes and I'll give you back your phone once you give me your number?"

"Why do you want this so badly?" Jennie rose an eyebrow as she leaned against the wall, her eyes focused on Lisa's as she tried to read her.

In all honestly, Jennie was extremely confused on how someone that attractive was even talking to her. Sure Lisa wasn't popular, but she was a little well known and as for Jennie, she was more of a nobody that stuck to one friend.

Lisa smiled and Jennie almost felt her breath hitch when the blonde moved a little closer. "As I said, Jen. I like you, I think you're cute and I wanna get to know you more. Please let me."

Jennie found herself blushing. Her stubborn demeanour was still there as she put a hand on Lisa's chest to create some distance. "If I agree to one date, will you leave me alone?"

Lisa smiled cheekily and nodded her head, finally feeling like she got somewhere.

Jennie groaned slightly and muttered a small 'fine' before putting her hand out for her phone.

"Nope, not yet." Lisa hummed as she grabbed Jennie's phone from her back pocket and dialed her own number. "Just incase you decide to trick me and give me a fake number."

Jennie glared at the blonde and rolled her eyes once she was able to snatch her phone. "You better come up with something nice because there's no way I'm wasting my time on something stupid."

Lisa chuckled softly and smirked slightly. "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of everything."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Also, make it tonight. I want to get this over with."

Lisa's expression lightened up even more when she realized she could finally get the bet out of the way even sooner than expected. "How about 6? I'll pick you up just text me your address."

"Fine, whatever." Jennie shook her head and walked away from the blonde, a small blush and smile on her lips.

But Lisa didn't have to know that.