four

Lisa bit her lip as she checked the address one more time before parking her pickup truck in the driveway.

The blonde quickly made her way over to the door and softly knocked on it, smiling when it opened and revealed a slightly annoyed Jennie.

Jennie didn't speak to Lisa as she closed the door behind her and started making her way over to the truck.

Lisa sighed dramatically and followed after her.

This was gonna be interesting.

-

"Where are we even going? It's like you're kidnapping me or something." Jennie muttered as she looked out the window.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm not kidnapping you. Plus, we're here." Lisa smiled brightly as she parked the truck.

Lisa rose an eyebrow as she looked at the empty field they were parked on. "Here where? There's literally nothing here."

"Follow me." Lisa smiled as she got out of the truck. Now she was certain Lisa was mostly going to take a chainsaw out from the back of the truck and end her, but instead the blonde got on the bed of the truck, softly knocking on the preview window.

Jennie turned to look at her while still in the truck. Lisa motioned her to follow, Jennie reluctantly getting out of the truck and making her way to the back where Lisa was.

Jennie rose an eyebrow when seeing Lisa sitting on a bunch of blankets and pillows in the bed of her truck. "Come up here."

Jennie hesitated before climbing in the back, taking a seat near Lisa. "So this is what we're doing? Laying back here?"

"I also have my laptop, though we could maybe watch some movies."

Jennie smiled slightly at the idea. She didn't expect Lisa to do something like this, it was sort of sweet.

"Alright then, pick a movie."

-

Due to them being indecisive, Lisa put on The Frozen the second Jennie said she had never seen it.

Jennie giggled softly at one of Olaf's lines, her head laying on Lisa's chest as they progressively got closer throughout each episode.

Lisa bit her lip slightly as she glanced at Jennie. She could never tell when it was the right time to make a move on her, especially when she was smiling and giggling at random parts of the show.

Lisa smoothly draped her arm over Jennie's shoulders, smirking slightly when seeing a blush coat Jennie's cheeks in the dim lighting from her laptop screen.

Once one of the episodes was over, Jennie smiled up at the blonde. "I like this movie. It's amusing."

Lisa chuckled softly and nodded her head. "I'm glad you liked it. I like it a lot, but not as much as you."

'Smooth' Lisa mentally applauded herself when seeing Jennie blush. Jennie smiled shyly and looked away from Lisa.

Lisa shook her head. "No, don't turn away Nini."

Jennie couldn't help but blush more when Lisa cupped her cheek and tilted her head up to meet her eyes.

Jennie's breath hitched softly when her eyes locked with Lisa's, watching as they curiously jumped back and forth between her own and her lips.

Lisa then confidently leaned in, pressing her lips to Jennie's, smirking slightly against her lips when feeling the smaller girl kiss back.

Jennie would've never pictured herself kissing someone in the middle of nowhere in the back of their truck. Actually, she never pictured herself kissing someone in general.

Jennie pulled away slightly, almost making Lisa groan. "I've never really been on a date before." Jennie shyly admitted as her nose softly bumped against Lisa's.

Now she was feeling a little guilty about the mini toy in her back pocket.

"Really? I find that hard to believe, you're stunning."

"You seem to be the only one to think that." Jennie giggled softly.

"Well, I'm glad."

Jennie was glad too.