e p i l o g u e

Jennie whined as Lisa wouldn't let her go in the hallway. "Babe, let go."

"No thank you." Lisa hummed as she nuzzled her face into Jennie's neck and pressed small kisses to her warm, milk skin. Lisa was a huge fan of PDA, especially when it annoyed the shit out of Irene, Jisoo, Rosie and occasionally Jennie.

"I'll literally break up with you."

"Bet."

"Bet?"

"Bet."

"You sure love making bets, don't you?" Jennie playfully rose an eyebrow at the blonde as she looked up at her.

Lisa smiled sheepishly as she shrugged her shoulders. Lisa and Jennie had gotten past the whole bet thing a while back. Of course, Jennie still thought it was the most asshole thing to ever do to someone, but she was a little more okay with at least joking about it from time to time.

"No but seriously, let go. I need to go to class. The last thing I want today is to get in trouble because you're clingy."

Lisa pouted her lips out and sighed dramatically as she unwrapped her arms from around Jennie's waist. "I like you a lot."

"I like you too, blondie." Jennie smiled and stood on her toes, pecking Lisa's lips before she waved at her and headed over to class.

-

Lisa smiled as she and Jennie were currently in her room, laying on her bed with a Disney movie playing in the background.

The show somehow became their thing to watch. Even when they would finish all the series, they would always find themselves re-watching it together.

"You know, you're my Rapunzel."

Jennie playfully rose an eyebrow at Lisa as she moved her head from her chest to look up at her. "Really? You know Rapunzel also got pregnant."

"You're the asexual and non-pregnant Rapunzel."

Jennie snorted and nuzzled her face back into Lisa's chest, smiling when feeling Lisa's arms wrap around her. "Does that make you Eugene?"

"Yes." Lisa smiled. "And maybe Rosie can be Flynn."

"I can't see that." Jennie giggled softly. "But then again, she does hate you so."

"What?" Lisa gasped. "Does she really? What the fuck Jennie? You didn't bother telling me that? My girlfriend's BEST friend hates me! That's like, a big no!"

"Calm down." Jennie giggled softly. "I'm only joking."

"Never joke about that again. I'm sure she hated me at one point, but I'm glad she doesn't now. That would suck." Lisa mumbled softly under her breath as she held Jennie close to her chest, her hand absentmindedly going under Jennie's shirt as she softly rubbed the warm skin there.

Jennie hummed softly at that, a small blush on her cheeks at the contact. "I'm glad you gave this a chance."

"Why wouldn't I? And don't say because you're asexual."

"You already know that's exactly what I was going to say." Jennie laughed softly, her hand fiddling with the material of Lisa's shirt. "But in all seriousness, I was kind of already expecting you to leave by now or break up with me. Sex is a big deal to some people and it's not every day that you find someone who doesn't see that as an issue."

"Fuck sex." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Just because you don't want to have sex with me doesn't mean that I don't love you any less."

"Love?"

"What?"

"You said you loved me."

"Well shit." Lisa chewed at her bottom lip as she turned her attention to the ceiling like it was the most eye-catching thing in the world.

Jennie smiled slightly as she cupped Lisa's cheek, gently tilting her face down so they could meet eye to eye. "You know, I love you too, right?"

"You do?" Lisa's eyes softened as she looked down at the smaller girl who was laying on her chest.

"You literally put up with me, it'd be hard NOT to love you."

Lisa smiled widely as she flipped them over so now she was on top of the smaller girl, it resulting in Jennie letting out a small squeak at the sudden movement. "Now would be the moment where we'd make out and then have sex but..."

Jennie rose an eyebrow at the blonde, snorting when Lisa brought her fist up and smiled cheekily at the smaller girl. "Fist bump?"

"You're such an idiot." Jennie laughed as she playfully bumped her fist with Lisa's, smiling as she leaned up and pressed a small kiss to Lisa's lips.

Despite the fact that Lisa was uneducated before on her asexuality, she was glad Lisa was up for learning more about it and even going the extra mile in making sure Jennie was comfortable with anything she did, even if it was something as small as holding hands and hugging.

She was just so glad that Lisa gave it a chance and just overall learned more about something that made a huge impact on her life.

Jennie smiled fondly up at Lisa, her hand going up to cup Lisa's cheek as her thumb softly brushed against the blonde's cheek. "I love you, Lis."

"I love you too, Jen. I love you, too."

- THE END -