twelve

Jisoo rose an eyebrow at the blonde. "Why are you still talking to her? You said yourself, the bet is off."

"The bet is off. I just like hanging out with her." Lisa shrugged slightly as she took a sip of her water.

Irene hummed. "So you're crushing on the kid? Aren't you worried about the whole sex thing? She said she was what? Asexual? Like a plant or something?"

"No dumbass, plants get action." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Lisa couldn't help but chuckle at the two. "You're both idiots. And no, I don't really care about not having sex. I've had it before, not missing out on much."

Irene rose an eyebrow. "You're really going soft for a girl? Literally."

Lisa smiled slightly. "I guess you can say that. Plus she's a cutie."

"Your pussy is gonna be so blue."

Jisoo whined when Lisa punched her arm. "Can you stop already? Also if she comes around me while you idiots are here, cut out the sexual jokes and shit, I don't know if that would make her uncomfortable and I don't want her uncomfortable."

"Oh my god, Jisoo, Lisa changed."

Jisoo faked a sniffle. "My horny girl has gone full religious girl."

Lisa rolled her eyes at the two, smiling when seeing Jennie at her locker, fixing some books. The blonde quickly ditched her two friends as she made her way over to Jennie. "Hey there Jen."

Jennie hummed as she glanced at Lisa. "Hi, Lisa."

"Okay, quick question. Is making jokes and talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Is that an asexual type of thing?"

Jennie smiled slightly. "I mean, it doesn't really bother me, might bother other people mainly because sex isn't a topic most people wanna talk about."

"So if my dumbass friends make a joke about fucking someone it wouldn't bother you?" Lisa rose an eyebrow.

"And since when would I hang around your friends."

"Today." Lisa smiled cheekily. "You're sitting at our table today at lunch and I'm not taking no for an answer!" Lisa playfully winked at the feline before leaving, not even letting Jennie argue.

-

"You're gonna sit with them?" Rosie rose an eyebrow. "Are you insane?"

"Oh, I'm not sitting with them. Lisa is gonna force me though the minute she—" "Jen!"

"Sees me." Jennie sighed dramatically, smiling slightly when seeing the tall blonde run over to her.

"Jisoo and Irene are over there." Lisa smiled as she motioned to the two girls that were casually shoving each other while laughing.

Jennie rose an eyebrow. "You really want me to sit with those idiots? That one's who made you do that stupid bet that still makes me feel like shit?"

Lisa frowned slightly. "I swear they're nice gals."

"They didn't leave that impression on me." Jennie shrugged.

Lisa sighed softly. "Please give them a chance. They're nice friends I swear, plus I'll be there to make sure they won't do any stupid shit."

"Fine, but only if Rosie can come."

"What?" Rosie rose an eyebrow. "I don't want to sit with the dumbasses."

Lisa glared at Rosie. "We're not dumbasses."

"Sure."

Jennie sighed softly and gently nudged Rosie. "Please, I'll treat you food?"

Rosie groaned. "Fine. But if one of them looks at me for too long, I'm punching them."

"Fine by me." Lisa hummed before bringing both girls to the table.

"Hey, it's Lisa's girlfriend." Irene chuckled when seeing a small blush on Lisa's cheeks.

Jennie rose an eyebrow. "I'm not dating Lisa."

"So you're giving Lisa blue pussies for nothing? Legendary." Jisoo hummed as she took a bite out of her burger.

Jennie found herself giggling at the comment and looked over at Lisa who looked like she was on the verge of choking Jisoo.

"So, how does that who asexual thing work? Like how did you know?"

Jennie shrugged slightly as she sat down, Rosie taking a seat next to her which made Lisa a little upset since she was the one who wanted to sit next to the smaller girl. "I just didn't feel the need to do anything sexual."

"So you don't masturbate?"

Jennie shook her head.

"Can you fuck off with the weird questions?" Lisa rose an eyebrow.

Irene chuckled softly. "She's such a protective girlfriend, how cute."

Lisa groaned and hid her face in her hands.

Maybe Lisa's friends weren't that bad after all.