seven

Lisa was genuinely enjoying spending time with Jennie. She was actually a big sweetheart and Lisa almost forgot all about the bet until she realized that it was Friday, the day she had said she would get things done.

Lisa bit her lip slightly and smiled when Jennie leaned into her side. "I can't believe you didn't know where the thyroid gland on that pig was. It's not that hard to miss."

"Hey, in my defence, that pig looked nothing like the diagram." Lisa chuckled when seeing Jennie roll her eyes.

Jennie giggled softly and pressed a small kiss to Lisa's cheek. "I'll see you around at lunch."

Lisa smiled and nodded her head. Jennie had grown more affectionate with her and Lisa honestly didn't mind at all. Jennie was always cute when she was being all cuddly with her, occasionally giving her small kisses to the cheek.

Sometimes they made Lisa blush but she wouldn't be caught dead admitting it.

Part of her was starting to wonder if maybe she was liking Jennie a little too much, but she knew she couldn't let that swarm her thoughts.

"There she is!" Jisoo chuckled as she pushed past a few other kids before rushing over to the blonde, roughly slinging her arm over her shoulders. "Tonight is the night, Pranpriya."

Lisa rolled her eyes and shrugged Jisoo's arm off. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Not excited? Like no homo, but she's pretty cute."

Lisa glared at Jisoo causing her to quickly raise her hands up in defence.

"I'm starting to think maybe she has a little crush on me."

"Little?" Jisoo chuckled. "The kid's practically in love with you."

Lisa shook her head. "Don't tell me that. That would be so messed up and she did."

"Truth sucks."

-

Irene playfully shoved Lisa and chuckled. "My girl is getting laid tonight."

"Don't say that so loud," Lisa whined and pushed Irene out of the way as she made her way to the cafeteria.

"What? You should be excited! You're literally gonna get in bed with some good looking girl." Irene hummed. "Plus you know what they say, the quiet ones are always the freakiest."

Lisa cringed slightly and shook her head before turning to Irene. "Please don't say stuff like that. That's weird."

"Whatever. So, how are you gonna make this all work? Are you gonna take her to your place?"

Lisa shrugged. "Maybe, my parents won't be home anyways and Momo and Sana don't even live there anymore."

Jisoo suddenly showed up making Lisa flinch when she slapped her hand on Lisa's back. "Giving Pranpriya a pep talk?"

Irene chuckled and nodded her head. "Definitely, although I'm the one that's gonna be losing money if she screws around with Jennie, I kinda wanna see if Lisa has the balls to fuck some random woman."

Lisa glared at Irene and hit her chest. "Can you keep it down a little? The last thing I need is for Jennie to find out about the bet."

"What bet?"