Part 2

I toss the ball to Hinata and he spikes it back to me. "You better study hard, I won't forgive you if you don't pass" "You should worry about yourself, why do you ask?" "If we pass we could play volleyball with no worries" "That won't work boke' "I am not a boke-" "Where are you aiming?" "AHH, I'LL GET IT" I watch as Hinata chases after the ball as it floats in the pond He wades through the pond. A world where we could play volleyball with no worries huh. If that world existed Hinata would have to rely on me. Just this thought makes me happy, Hinata wouldn't live without me. He would need me. As he gets out of the pond and squeezes his shirt, I subconsciously walk up to Hinata and stroke his face. We would be by each other's side and I would have him. My hand runs through his silky orange hair and I let it trail down his neck. "Kage that tickles" My eyes widen as I snap back to reality. I swipe my hand back immediately as my eyes widen. My heart races and I turn around. "Sorry" I runoff. "Wait come back!"

I shut my door and sit on my bed panting. What was I doing? My heart is beating so fast because I ran home right? My face is hot too. No Its not from running. No! I gasp and grab my head. I can't. I wanted him to be mine. He is a guy, I am a guy. If I wasn't stopped my hand would have gone further. I wanted to touch his soft and warm skin. I crave his touch. I cannot accept this, I was taken over by my lust. I can't ever confess to him. I am in love with Hinata and I can't tell him. Why me?

Hinata POV

I place my hand on my face where Kageyama stroked me. That was odd but it felt so nice. Why did he run away like that with that terrified expression? Is he ok? This is a part of him I have never experienced before. Is was so...different.