Part 10

Kuroo POV

"That setter of yours is sooo moody, he won't even look at you or talk to anyone outside of the matches. I wonder how he got the name King of the court? He is more like..."The king of Grumpiness-WHA!"

My eyes widen as Hinata lunges at Lev. I grab him by the back of his shirt. "There, there Chibi, calm down, he didn't mean it!" Hinata swings in my grip violently. Lev's eyes are as wide as saucers. "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" Why are you defending him even though he acts awful?" Yaku grabs his arm giving him a shut-up look. "YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND HIM! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" "sOrRy!!!" "HINATA!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU-" The third year Suga from Karasuno come running and scoops up Hinata. "Sorry, Lev said something rude" I apologise and push Lev's head down making him bow. Suga pats Hinata's head and talks to him in a soothing voice. "Come on Hinata~ The futons are all laid out and ready~ Let's go to bed now~" Hinata gives one final glare at the terrified Lev before he buries his head into Suga's chest. Yaku drags Lev off while Bokuto shakes his head. Kenma looks up from his Nintendo. "He probably stepped on a landmine" Bokuto grabs Akaashi and slings him over his shoulder. "The shrimp can be scary when he wants to" "Bokuto-san, what are you doing?" Bokuto just runs off hooting while Akaashi gives a sigh showing how much he is done with Bokuto's antics. I sit next to Kenma. "Lev probably was upset that chibi looks sad whenever he looks at setter boy" "Mm, poor Hinata"

Third-Person

Unknown to them all, Kageyama was listening from behind a corner.

Suga POV

I hold the trembling Hinata. That was the first time I have seen him lunge at someone like that. I feel Hinata softly sobbing. "Hinata, what happened?" He just hugs me tighter. "Lev was talking bad things about Kageyama" "You and Kageyama have been acting strange this entire camp" "Its nothing..." "If you want to talk about it, I'm here ok?" "ok Suga"

OMG Suga is just mom material \(> V <)/