Part 11

I practice serving the ball until Hinata comes running in. He jumps onto me. "I don't want to be like this anymore!" His eyes start tearing up. "Stop ignoring me. I'm sorry it's just so lonely without you" He hugs me tighter. "Hinata you don't need to apologize but stop hugging me, people will see us and get the wrong idea" He looks up at me. "You remember that day in the gym with Suga, Tanaka and Noya. THE PERSON I LIKE IS YOU KAGEYAMA!" My eyes widen and my mouth drops. "I LIKE YOU!" I hug him back. "Hinata...Hinata I..." His head is on my shoulder next to mine. "Did you really want me to say that? Who would ever love you, you're just the king, the king of the court" My eyes are wider than before. "Wha-" Everything fades away and I bolt upright on my futon. I am sweating and breathing loudly. I look over next to me to see Hinata. I should probably go get some fresh air.

Third-Person

What Kageyama didn't know is that Hinata woke up as soon as he left and went to look for him.

Kageyama POV

I turn on the tap and splash my face. I need to stop. I can't continue this. I lean over the sink. Tears forming in my eyes. "Hinata..." If it was going to be this hard and painful, I should have never met Hinata. Everything we had together should just disappear. If none of this ever happened I would be... "I can't live without Hinata" I sigh and sink down. My phone starts ringing. I see Hinata's name and I put my phone back in my pocket. I can't listen to his voice. I sit down and bury my head in my knees. The ringing stops and then starts again a few seconds later. I pick the phone up. "God, you're so annoyin-" "Where are you?" "In the bathroom" "Liar, I am in there right now. I want to talk to you. There is something a have to say" "Tomorrow" "No, I need to tell you now" I hesitate. I want to talk to him. There are things I want to tell him. "It won't affect practice tomorrow" I don't know what to do. "Thanks for calling me" I wipe my eyes. "I will play properly tomorrow" I care about you lots so I'll make these feelings and the words I have to say disappear. "I'll give you a lot of tosses and perfect our new quick attack" You won't ever hear them. It will be hard for me but I'll do this for you. "Starting from tomorrow, everything will go back to normal so..." Forgive me Hinata. "I loved you" "Kag-" "Goodnight, sleep well" "Wai-" I hang up.

Hinata POV

He is outside. I heard the wind. I have got to hurry. I sprint for the doors. "Kageyama!" He sounded like he was in a lot of pain as if he was going to cry. I can't leave him alone. "I've decided what my answer is. I'll be there so, wait for me"