Part 8

I sigh and walk away. At least I wasn't sitting next to him. "K-Kageyama!" I jump and turn around to see Hinata running after me. Fuck. "Sorry for bothering you that time..." I continue walking and don't look at him. "It's fine" I open the door to the bathroom and walk-in hoping he would leave, I can already feel myself going crazy. "I thought I might have said something stupid that would have annoyed you" So, even after I yelled at him to go away, he is still coming back. Does he not understand that I am different right now? I start brushing my teeth. "Hey, Kageyama..." My heart sinks as his voice saddens. He tugs at the back of my shirt. "Why won't you look at me? Ever since that time, we haven't talked or anything" I freeze and close my eyes. "Can we go back to how we were? I know you don't like how things are right now. I really do want to keep playing volleyball with you. I want to stay on the court the longest with you" My heart flutters. I clench my fist and place them on the sink. "We can't go back to how we were before" I look down so that my face isn't seen in the mirror. "The way I am right now, it can't go back to normal" Hinata lets go of my shirt. "This isn't like the usual you. Normally you aren't like this Kageyama. You don't have a sad expression" "What is my expression? How do you see me?" "As my teammate and my best friend-" "I don't want to be seen as that" "Kageyama?" His voice is so sweet and heavenly. I can't control myself. Hinata. I have no control when I'm near you, your presence too much for me. I want to grab him and make him mine. "Kageya-" "Don't come near me!" I block my ears and shut my eyes tightly. I don't know what would happen if I couldn't stop myself. "Kag-" "Don't talk to me! Don't force yourself to come and stay with me!" Please go Hinata, I can't control myself. Please understand. "Wai-" "JUST GO!" Hinata jumps back, his eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry Kageyama" He runs out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry Hinata, I don't want to hurt you"