Part 13

Sorry I have been very busy. Forgive for the cliffhanger. This story is coming to an end soon...

Kageyama POV

I stare at Hinata for a couple of seconds and then bury my head in my knees. "Go away" "No. You can't be alone AND IT'S RUDE TO USE PAST TENSE" Oh right. I told him I loved him before I hung up. Damn. "Kageyama. The person who I love... it's you" My heart stops. "You're lying" "No I am not!" "Shut up and go back" "I love you Kagayama! Get that through your head!" I look up. I know there are tears running down my face.

I push my legs down. "Prove it" Hinata stares at me with his shiny eyes and edges closer towards me until he is sitting on my lap. "I love you Kageyama. That is not a lie" He kisses me as my eyes widen. I feel his hands wrap around my neck while mine slide around his hips as I deepen the kiss. "I have loved you for a long time. Ever since we met in that middle school competition, I felt there was something about you" I hug Hinata close to my heart. "I hope this isn't a dream..." Hinata laughs and kisses me again. "I assure you it isn't" We stayed there for a while. "Shouldn't we head back now? It's getting late" I shake my head. "I want to stay with you by myself" Hinata tugs my hands as he stands up. I whine from the loss of his warmth. "If someone wakes up they would be worried" I reluctantly get up with a sigh. "Fine"

In the morning

Third-Person POV

Asahi pulls the blanket of Hinata's futon but to his surprise, there was no sleeping Hinata. "G-Guys...where's Hinata?" Nishinoya appears behind him and shrugs his shoulder. "Uhhh I don't know?" they both look over to see Suga chuckling and taking pictures of Kageyama. Everyone in the team walks over. Tsuukishima starts chuckling. "So the king has a soft side after all" Yamaguchi giggles while Tanaka and Nishinoya also take pictures. Daichi started laughing causing everyone to laugh. "Shall we wake em up?" Nishinoya asks, getting ready to jump. "No, I don't think they'd like to wake up to us" Suga smiles. "I guess they have finally gotten along" Suga snaps one last picture before shooing everyone off.

 "I guess they have finally gotten along" Suga snaps one last picture before shooing everyone off

(Credits to the person who drew the picture. It isn't mine.)