Part 4

Suga POV

As we pull over in Tokyo at Fukurodani I get up and look for Hinata. He was looking very nervous when he was getting on the bus. I sigh in relief as I see him and Kageyama leaning on each other. At least they got along in the ride without fighting.

Kageyama POV

I open my eyes to see that we are here and put my blanket back in my bag. I look at Hinata's peaceful face. "Boke wake up! We are here" I shove the tangerine to the side causing him to jolt awake. He looks out the window and grins. "KENMA!" He grabs his bag and runs off.  My mood darkens as I watching him play around with the other boys. "Toss to me!" "Don't you have two setters in your team?" I feel a pang of betrayal. He wants to hit other setters tosses when he has me. It's as if he wants to be independent and not rely on me. Oh wait, he wants to fight by himself.

Next day

Today we had quite a few practice matches and it is now break time. I decide to continue improving my falling toss. If Hinata doesn't want to practice with me then I will have to improve so that he wants me. I have to be better than all the other setters that way he will need me right?

At night

I walk around the back as I hold my bottle. I hear slight snores and look in the gym to see Hinata dozed off while holding some volleyballs. He always dozes off after practice. I poke his tummy and try to wake him but then stop. It won't be right if I wake him up, it would be awkward. My heart races as Hinata mumbles in his sleep. Without thought, my hand touches his face and strokes it, earning a gasp from Hinata. My face feels hot as I continue to let my hand trail over him as they then rest on his chest. I move my face closer towards his and stop centimetres away from his lips. My eyes widen and I jump back breathing loudly. I run off scared. I run to the shared room and grab my clothes. What was I doing? Why is this happening to me? I grab my head and walk to the showers.