HELLO..anyone there🥺

I have no idea if anyone is even still active on my page, I've prolly lost A LOT of readers...which is fair I haven't been active is almost THREE YEARS!!! But I decided to update, and on this story because it has the most reads, which I'm still shocked about.

First I wanna say three years about I started writing my little books or whatever and I was in a really young mindset. Three years doesn't seem like a lot but it is. I've grown a lot. I was reading my stories and I realized that I was a pretty strong writer back then...but now I'm even stronger.

First of all I'm 16 years old now 💀 still young, but mentally, I'm slow, not forreal mentally I have definitely grown, and so have my interest.

I would love to get back to writing and updating, but that means getting back into it. I have to expand my interest and my readers and everything on here. And I really hope I have the platform to do so.

I don't know if anyone still reads my stories but if anyone does, I just wanna say hello, hi, thank you🥺.

If this gets some reads and some comments, I'll talk to you guys about what kind of stuff you'd like to read, I'm pretty creative I can conjure up anything.

Help me grow guys and togetherrrr, we can both be crying at my stories 😊. I really hope you guys are still even a little bit active, I'd love to continue with you guys.

-dreamy🧡