Chapter 8 Oh no..

Location: King's Castle

Princess Celestia was prepared to leave the Castle and going to start a new adventure and find her destiny. she went inside the carriage guarded by 7 Knight guards. lots of prepared foods, dresses and more stuff she need. She will go alone once she find a team member. the Carriage arrive at the Entrance Gate, she talk with the guard that he's a messenger to the King.

Knight Guard: Are you sure Princess Celestia?, The Adventure Guild will take 2 Days to arrive on a carriage. in 2 days chances are we will get attacked by more bandits, especially entering within Forest of Elasora.

Celestia's Class - Multiclass (Swordman and Mage)

Celestia: Don't Worry, I Used to Keep Training with my whole life by myself learning magic and sparring with the Captain. See? *Shows great magic affinities*

Knight Guard: *sign* The King says you should worry about your limits of using magic. you keep collapsing when you use it to much. but as much as i say, how long will you find your true objective.

Celestia: I Think it may take alot of months but not years. I Should get going. goodbye!

Celestia Ask the Carriage Rider to Move out.

1 Day Later

Time: 10:24 PM

They were Camping at the Night, for resting as the others eating food while others are sleeping. Celestia was watching the stars as it reflect her eyes.

Celestia: Polly?

Polly: Yes my Princess. <-------- Female Elite Knight

Celestia: Do you like stars above the sky?

Polly Joins with her as she sit next to Celestia

Polly: Since i was little, yes i do like stars.

Celestia: *Yawn :3* Iv'e been watching the stars for so long that my eyes are telling me to sleep, i should go to bed. 

Polly: please get ready tomorrow, we will wake you up early.

Celestia went inside the carriage and she slept while guards are on a night watch.

1 Day and 10 Hours Later

They are almost reach to the destination

The Carriage arrived at Altauge Forest, after passing it and to the forest of elasora and reach the Town and meet the adventurers to get strong more than just staying here in a castle.

Polly: Altauge forest, next is Forest Of Elasora and we will reach the Town.

Celestia: I Can't wait to see this town myself ^_^ *Sips Tea*

*Boom*

A Carriage was Hit my an Unknown attack. 

Both Polly and Celestia were knock out for 20 seconds.

As They awake and rush outside and they saw all guards were seriously Injured by a Monster Attack as they fight back, pretty useless with those lame Swords.

2 Black Steel Bear and 1 Alpha Steel Bear, There Fur were black and other body parts are steel armored bear like a Walking Tank with Vital Spots were visible.

Black Steel Bear Size - 7 feet

Alpha Steel Bear - 16 Feet

Guard: Help me!

Celestia: how could this happened. Black Steel Bear, Threat Level is Between C or D.

Polly: Celestia-sama, Ill Hold Them off.