Chapter 25 Security Golems

Time: 4:28 PM

Location: Underwater Cave

Everything is Shaking after pressing the Golden Button.

Kayden: 'oh carp..'

Then the Door Close Behind me, im completely trap right now in this place. then my nvg turns off itself and I Don't even know that im starting to fall right now. I Can't see in the dark -_-

*THUD*

The Shaken has Stopped, I can't see anything, I Can't even tell where I was now.

Kayden: Am I dead yet?

I Don't even know i can talk normally.

I Tried to touch the ground, but i feel like im still breathing and its a bit cold around here.

Can't Activate my NVG for some reason, it wasn't like that in the first place. so I Tried to Spawn a powerful Flashlight.

Kayden: oh Im alive. hehe..

There's No water here. I Start Walking and its very scary when you have only flashlight. I Looked around while My King Crimson Holds a Lapis Pistol behind my back for incoming flank attacks.

Am i Overcautious just because I Don't know what's going to happened to me. Im not actual on Seiya's Overly Cautious level yet.

I Continue passing each places around here for hours, until i saw a yellow light on each every wall designs, 5 Golem Statue and Gold Sword attached on a Magic Stone.

Kayden: what the hell?

An Excalibur was stuck on that magical stone.

as I Enter This Zone, a Random Stone Door Block behind me again.

Kayden: Now what?

As I Looked on the ceiling because it opened with water filling this place. Then The Magical Stone that attached the Excalibur Flies Off Towards that place. it escaped and the ceiling closed.

The 5 Gold Golems have awakened.

Gold Golem: Intruder alert. Kill The Trespassers.

Kayden: NYET!

The Entire place is Half Flooded, The door is blocked behind me and a 5 Security  Golden Golems.

2 Golems Walk Towards me, its big. I Hold the Cresent Rose, Switch to gun mode and shoot at the golem. i did put a hole on it and it start regenerating.

Kayden: seriously? ugh.

The Golem Got Closer to me and tries to smack me with these Golem hands.

Its hard to dodge because of the water drag. the Fist is going to hit me.

Kayden: crap, its going to hit me!

I Got Punched Directly on my Stomach.

Kayden: *Grunt* King Crimson!

-----------------------------

I Dodge the golems attack.

Kayden: that was close. but. what is this thing made of? I Shot that Thing and its regenerating in gold material. if its regenerating means it has a core or something, better think something and destroy the source.

I Move around the golems and examine which part should i attack. then the Golems slowly turn around and continues to attack with punches towards me.

Kayden: what?!

Its easy to dodge the Golems because of the forecast. however i never expect it could attack me where I am

King Crimson's ability of erase time will only affect living things. rendering unconscious for 10 seconds. however Golems is NOT a Living thing.