Chapter 73 Combine HQ

Kayden:

Kayden:

-----------

-----------

Time: 10:02 AM
Location: Cresent City
Status: Normal

After Getting out of the Blood swamps, were now at a big city called Cresent City, this is the last place before entering the forbidden zone which can BLU Place a HQ. 

Yang: Here we are, Cresent City... I'll tell you what, I ain't showing anyone my tits.

BLU: I'm Sorry Yang, But. The Hell you talking about?

This Place is Almost Deserted and there's less people around here and no guards. The area is almost cold for a reason.

RED: does this feel like an empty zone?

Amelia: What's with those people?

Some of them are started to evacuate.

Ringo talked to the old man with the cane with few bags holding.

Ringo: Hey Old man! whats going on here?

Old Man: Why are you here? you should get out of here! This place is already done for. its coming.

Ringo: what's coming?

Old Man: The Ancient Ice Dragon is coming, If your a capable adventurer, don't even try because alot of adventurers who try to subjugate end up getting wipe out. that's why we evacuating. those who are left behind are bunch of homeless people but they don't have enough strength to run away.

Nagase: what?! 

Shogo: that means those people will die if they stay here for too long.

Old Man: That Dragon was suppose to be asleep for thousand years, someone must have woken up in deep slumber, thats all i know about it.

RED Sips Coke, the Old man left just now.

RED: that means its up to us to beat that dragon though.

BLU: oh boy here we go again.. I'll be back after i kill that thing..

Noelle: I'm coming with you, master!

BLU: *sigh*fine..

The Only person can withstand the cold is BLU and Noelle. so she came along to assist BLU to deal with the Ancient Ice Dragon, its the thing's responsible for spreading winter season in the cresent city. BLU Look back to them.