Chapter 35 Survivor

Time: 11:59 PM

Location: Forest of Elasora

After I Killed That Handsome Rogue, For now i will go back to my home and sleep. until that guy is still alive with only one leg.

Avanth: Second...*grunt* Wind..

His Missing Body Parts Turn into a Energy Magic that forms into their body parts like arms and one leg, his hole on the gut regenerate back.

Kayden: hmm? your still alive? afterall i chopped fewer of your body and you still standing. Im impressed, compare to others your different.

Avanth: *pant* 'what was that ability of that Demonoid., and what kind of weapon he was using which i never seen in my life, he just like teleport or something,i will find out and find his weakness and defeat him. what i did back there was stupid and end up getting almost killed but this time i will not lose to that monster again!'

Avanth Raise up his Sword and chant his own Earth Magic.

Avanth: Boulder Slash!

A Rocky Effect on his Giant Black sword surrounds it and as it slash, it has fewer giant size pebble magic and go towards me.

------------

------------

I Was Already Behind, Avanth Notice it quickly and he block my King Crimson's Single Punch, it cause a punch mark on his sword and avanth backs off. I Pull Out My Plasma Pistol and Shoot Towards his sword.

Avanth: 'Was That Electric Magic?!'

Avanth Deflect it, As He Look to his own sword, it seriously damage leaving few holes and broken parts.

Avanth: What?! 'I Knew what I Felt is Electric Magic but how did it almost destroy my sword, somethings very off about unknown ability that demonoid has, it doesn't cast demonic fire dark magic or intend to possess another body, and that human body is working together with that thing, i already know the demonic species about the Demonoid, it can suck your life as long as it stays in someone's body, you can't sleep properly and cause abnormal hunger, I have No Idea that Demonoid and that Human Work Together properly without lack fatigue?'

Avanth Unleash Another Earth Magic.

Avanth: Take This you monster!, Tempest Split!

As His Sword Slam into the ground, it cause a 20 Meter size that split the ground. I Jump Very High on 10 meters and Land on the Safe place.

Avanth: Im Not Done Yet! Stone Rain!

Avanth Calls Upon the Pebble Rain down upon me, it didn't hurt me that much because im just normally standing here.

299 - Armor

It Only Lasted 10 Seconds.

Avanth: That was just a Distraction.

Kayden: Distraction? 'how does even a distraction by just showering pebbles on me?'

Avanth: Earth Pillar!

Kayden: hmm?

The Ground Shake and cause a Circle pillar around me and goes up like a fast elevator.

Avanth: 'ill use that skill as my escape once i separate him up high on 50 meters, i couldn't find his weakness and his real ability, ill come up once i see him again'

Kayden: play time is over. King Crimson.

------------------