Chapter 39 Defense Plan

Time: 8:00 PM

Location: Celestia's Kingdom

Status: Normal

I Place my GPhone and Start Record it by placing it on a Broken Ritual Table.

Kayden: If Fighting s is sure to result in Victory, then you must Fight!, Sun Tzu Said That *Point and Press The Decapitated Necromancer's Head* and I'd say He Knows a little bit more fighting than you do pal because he Invented it, and He Perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor.

*Flashbacks about me Fighting Demons, Bandits and Monsters in Past Days*

Kayden: *2 Large Rock Gold appeared on my pocket with Only Arms Of King Crimson* Then He Use his Fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth, and Then he herded them onto a boat and then *Smash 2 Large Rock Golds twice and Break Into Pieces* he beat the crap out of every single one.

On The Forest Of Elasora, I Was Fighting Fewer Bandits By myself while fay was Watching me Fight with guns and My Stand.

Stab One on the Front and My King Crimson Punch Another Bandit and my stand goes back to my body, killing them both, I Remove My Mask and Clean it properly, The Invisible bandit got behind me, I Pull Out My Lapis Pistol and Aim at The Invisible Bandit with Smile and Shoot at him, Then The Screen Stops as his Head was Half Disintegrated.

Kayden: *Giggle* And From That Day Forward of any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called the zoo!

All I See is a Bunch Of Dead Corpse Of a Demons and 3 Decapitated Necromancer and a Hell Priest's head pieces.

The Large Demon Head Lost its balance and fall off the ground, I Walk and Open its Mouth and i go inside it and speak to it as it echoes my voice

Kayden: Unless its a Farm.

(Time Skip)

We Meet Up With The King Robyn to start a Plan First Before Start The Raid Towards The Demon Lord's Castle. Theres Alot of Issue's going on our continent, Theres 6 Towers that protects our place, 3 were down, We have no choice but to split up to retake the towers back to us. Our King Gave us The Globe of Communication, Its Very Expensive, only use it once the towers are taken back.

We Must Retake The Holy Land!

Robyn: Thats all, but, We Don't know where the Demon Lord's Castle is, if you want to find it, go to the elven Kingdom, They Have Magic that Can Locate what you desire to find, it might be pretty hard to convinced them in the first place, but at hour like this it would be easy for you.

Rad: hmm, I See.

Zak: Can I ask you something, Rad?

Rad: What is it?

Zak: I need to go, toilet urgent.

Kayden: wew, is that all you can say? during war against demons.

Zak: o_o

Robyn: *sigh* Ill Send Some Griffons Outside The Gate, It May Take Few Minutes to Arrive, has any one of you experience Riding Griffons?

Everyone Just Raise Their Hands, Except me.

Kayden: o_o,b_b

20 Minutes Ago

Location: Unknown, Prison Cell

Avanth was sleeping on the floor by himself on the floor, He Has Both arms with Robotic Stick on every missing parts that runs on magic, When The Battle starts going on outside, the monsters breached in, killing fewer prisoners inside, Avanth quickly awake and act by using magic.