Time Travel With You And Me

Module Name: Time Travel With You And Me

Real Name: Enzo Toscano (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ボクとキミとの時間旅行

Romaji: Boku to Kimi to no Jikan Ryokou

Nickname(s): Time

Date Of Birth: January 7, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Brynlee Toscano/Time Travel With You And Me Rin (twin sister)

Penelope Vargas/Piano Girl (girlfriend) (July 27, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Album: Time Travel With You And Me

Album Producer: Nem

Specific Album Anniversary: January 7, 2015

Fun Facts:

- How did these 5 friends first meet? It all started when Idalena was just a teen. She was in the early stages of her relationship with FamilyMart Len (or his real name Caiden Famiglietti), and with Olive and Cedar in the same school as her, they were jealous of her after hearing the news. But then, as time went on, they grew to like them.

- Brynlee and Enzo came in when the three girls were just going to lunch at their favorite restaurant, and they were caught by the eye when they saw Cedar wearing a shirt of Fire Emblem, a game they really love. So that's how it all began. Overall, this group is known for their unique cosplays and things they share in common.

- Brynlee and Enzo are known for liking complicated fantasy novels.

See you guys in the next chapter!