The Tower Of Princess

Module Name: The Tower Of Princess

Real Name: Claude Bohannon (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: May 30, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 141 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Cybele Bohannon/The Tower Of Princess Rin (twin sister)

Blythe Wharton/Burning Stone (girlfriend) (April 4, 2022)

Occupation: Owner of a sweets shop

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Cosmos Season Meiko (or her real name Kayah Lindauer) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Growing up, they used to live in an urban area. They had families who owned certain businesses in the area, and they would go over and hang out in those places. Specifically, The Tower Of Princess Rin (or her real name Cybele Bohannon) and The Tower Of Princess Len (or his real name Claude Bohannon)'s parents own a chocolate shop, and they would always get to see their friends come. They befriended The Tower Of Princess Miku (or her real name Alkmene Boganski) there, and they all met the others at Alkmene's family's tailor shop.

- Cybele and Claude's parents own a chocolate shop. There they serve all kinds of chocolatey treats. Boxes, pieces, cakes, you name it.

- Today, both of them own a sweets shop thanks to the help of their parents. That particular shop is these friends' get-together place.

See you guys in the next chapter!