Liar

Module Name: Liar

Real Name: Nigel Anthony (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: July 3, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Chiyu

Known Relationships/Family:

Magnolia Zirilli/Sigh Rin (girlfriend) (October 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Liar

Song Producer: Pantans

Specific Song Anniversary: July 3, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Project Sekai Creators Festa 2024 Kaito (or his real name Shepherd Poole) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Derek was going through a messy breakup, so he was just in a dark place. He went to a bar to clear his mind, then he saw Nicky sitting at the spot where he usually sat at. He was pissed at first, but he just took the seat next to Nicky and talked with him.

- They continued to meet as time went on. Then they met Nigel. You see, Nigel was also in a dark place, except he has no dating experience and he was down because of someone that meant a lot to him being gone. Derek saw him crying by a fountain. He felt bad to walk past him, so he went up to him to try to comfort him.

- As this was happening, they were taken aback by a noise. They went to see what it was, and it was Wilton, who dropped a bunch of boxes. Derek helped Wilton picked them all up. Nicky chimed in talking about the things Derek had done with him and Nigel. Wilton was impressed by Derek's kind acts.

- Nigel barely had anybody he could consider precious to him before he met his friends. He didn't have a good relationship with his parents. He was a loner at school. He got along better with his grandma. He was happy with her until the end of her life. That left Nigel heartbroken. His parents did not bother to check on him or anything. They just didn't care.

- His parents had emancipated him a long time ago, and they were already planning to kick him out of their house. Yet after being given strength by his friends, Nigel had the attitude of "You don't have to kick me out, because I'm leaving!". So at just 16 years old, he left his old life behind. He never looked back.

- Nigel is now going to pursue his dream of becoming a family therapist.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!