Vocalo Dance

Module Name: Vocalo Dance

Real Name: Atlas Farmer (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Dance

Date Of Birth: February 29, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Anahi Farmer/Vocalo Dance Rin (twin sister)

Polly Forrester/Poppin' Delight (girlfriend) (April 7, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Album: Vocalo Dance

Album Producers: AVTechNO!, Mitchie M, Re:nG, samfree, TakeponG, Tripshots, Yusuke-P, Katahotori-P, Deadball-P, Nori-P, Pinocchio-P, & Yasuo-P

Specific Album Anniversary: February 29, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Regret Repentir (or her real name Teri Brott) are birthday twins.

- These 4 friends are a dance group called The Berry Biz. They also have a YouTube channel with the same name, where they do various dances and choreography to different songs. They all live in a big house together.

- How did they first meet? It all started with Vocalo Dance Miku (or her real name Salem Latif), where she would do dances on her own individual YouTube channel, and Vocalo Dance Luka (or her real name Jayda Collins) has been watching her videos and asked if maybe one day they could dance together. They lived in the same area, so they actually did it. They found out they both like dancing, so they became great friends. And then Vocalo Dance Rin (or her real name Anahi Farmer) and Vocalo Dance Len (or his real name Atlas Farmer) came into the picture when they saw the girls dancing in a park in public. They asked to dance with them, and they said yes.

- Anahi and Atlas did not have the best home life. They had pretty mean parents who were selfish. They did not want children at all. They were kicked out of their home when they were 13, eleven days after becoming very good friends with Vocalo Dance Miku (or her real name Salem Latif) and Vocalo Dance Luka (or her real name Jayda Collins). Salem offered to take the twins in for a better environment, where they could be treated like family. The twins happily agreed, and Jayda moved in not long after.

- Anahi likes 90's music, while Atlas likes trance.

- Atlas's favorite flower is the pansy (no, not Pansy, the Miku module!).

- Their school eventually recognized them as amazing dancers, and they don't really care about the fans they get. They're just glad that they have friends like Salem and Jayda.

See you guys in the next chapter!