Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop Volume 2

Module Name: Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop Volume 2

Real Name: Junpei Takeshita (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: May 16, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goa

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: kuro

Known Relationships/Family:

Saori Takeshita/Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop Volume 2 Rin (twin sister)

Chieko Tominaga/Dance Of Many Rin (girlfriend) (August 6, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Patchwork Staccato (Project Sekai) Miku (or her real name Purity Carillo), All Together Rin (or her real name Isidra Foltz), and All Together Len (or his real name Wiley Foltz) are all birthday twins.

- How did SAKURA-14 (Sakura Miku) meet these 5 friends? SAKURA-14 loves visiting the park, so they have the natural tendency to go up to anyone they see and play with them. That's what happened on a certain day, where SAKURA-14 went to the park and played with five different people, which are the Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop friends. That's how they all became friends; because of SAKURA-14's fun loving character. It's the same way as the Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop Volume 2 modules as well.

- Saori and Junpei grew up in Osaka. All their lives, they lived with their strict parents. They wanted them to get good grades in school and succeed in life. It then got to the point where they started controlling them (they couldn't eat certain things, they couldn't have much screen time, etc.), so they moved out of Japan for a new life.

See you guys in the next chapter!