Unreal Communication

Module Name: Unreal Communication

Real Name: Darell Gollin (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: アンリアル・コミュニケーション

Nickname(s): Unreal

Date Of Birth: January 23, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 146 lbs.

Designer: Nata

Known Relationships/Family:

Clara Gollin/Unreal Communication Rin (twin sister)

Carol Demuth/Bad End Night Miku (girlfriend) (October 16, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Unreal Communication

Song Producer: Patirchev

Specific Song Anniversary: January 23, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Melodia Class Luka (or her real name Yori MacAlastair), and Watching Your Feelings From The Start (or her real name Caelie Huttner) are all birthday twins.

- Ever since they were kids, Clara and Darell have always been rascals. When they were 5 years old, their parents left their guns (because they owned guns) on the counter, and they picked them up, and started chasing each other all over the house with them. Luckily, they didn't shoot each other, but they did shoot the walls. They both got into serious trouble when their parents found out.

- In the present day, they still mess around like children. They keep threatening to shoot each other, but in a playful way.

- Clara and Darell know the Weinberg family, but they're never friends with any of the members. That's just because they heard a rumor that they are witches. So every Halloween, they go to where each of the members of the family live, and they throw eggs and toilet paper at their houses. No one knows it's them because they keep thinking little kids did it.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!