The Moon Disappeared In The Darkness

Module Name: The Moon Disappeared In The Darkness

Real Name: Mitchell Shiring (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 闇二消エル月

Romaji: Yami ni Kieru Tsuki

Nickname(s): Darkness

Date Of Birth: June 1, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Lester Shiring/The Moon Disappeared In The Darkness Kaito (older brother)

Andre Shiring/The Moon Disappeared In The Darkness Gakupo (older brother)

Kenzie Stokes/V Love 25 -Cantabile- Rin (girlfriend) (July 18, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: The Moon Disappeared In The Darkness

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: June 1, 2018

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - June Kaito (or his real name Rodolph Chinlyn) are birthday twins.

- Mitchell did not really have much of a life. He was disliked by his entire family; even his brothers. It wasn't as bad as Immoral Memory Len (or his real name Isaiah Mencke)'s life, but it was still bad. He wasn't beaten; only hit sometimes and verbally abused. He was called worthless, stupid, and that he is a burden.

- He was always frowned upon by people in school. They would call him degrading names because of his experience with sexual abuse from his mother. He was even ostracized by groups he wanted to be in and was turned away when he reached out for help. It was like nobody wanted him around.

- Instead of letting himself become depressed and anxious for the rest of his lie, he used all the hurt he gained from his family as motivation to become the higher person. He ran away from his home at a young age, and got himself a job. He now lives alone. He's become one of the greatest public figures ever, making his family too intimidated to keep berating him. So they stopped.

Here's the specific song:

And here's the short live version:

See you guys in the next chapter!