𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hello, my loves! 

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story, it means the world to me and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

WARNINGS:

This story will contain some MATURE scenes and include mentions of SUICIDE, SELF-HARM, RAPE and EATING DISORDERS so if any of that is uncomfortable for you, please be aware and choose to read at your own risk. I will try and mention it at the beginning of the chapter, also. 

Please DO NOT copy my work and place it onto any other platform and please DO NOT translate my story into any other language before asking me first, it can be very disheartening when people try and say that your work is theirs. 

Also, please remember that this is a work of fiction. I do NOT know Harry Styles or any other celebrity that may be mentioned in this story.

Once again, I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and vote on all chapters! Sharing with your friends is also great. Doing all of this lets me know your opinions and feelings and allows me to chat with you all freely!

I have edited some parts of the story so the comments may have been removed throughout but they are always in the summary near the end of the chapter, I love replying and chatting about the story. 

All the love, always.