Chapter 6

I avoided Levy these past couple of days. I hated this turmoil in my heart. This thing that brewed between us freaked me out.I hated that I could feel him as he stroked me with his eyes. "Kelly," someone said outside the cottage. I opened the door and my light stood in front of me. "Lana," I pulled her inside and kissed uher. She smiled, that made her gorgeous face even more beautiful and I felt like my world is back on track. "Lana what the fuck are you doing here?"Levy said. He sounded pissed off." I missed her too much, " she said. Her eyes never left mine. We just stared intently at each other and excluded the entire universe." You know that it is dangerous, " he said. He folded his arms and leaned against the wall.

Lana and I smiled at each other and walked towards him. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him lightly. He grabbed me and and held on to me so tightly, that there was an imprint of his hand on my arm. He kissed me fiercely, possesively. Lana kissed me too. Soon someone licked my sex. Expertly he flicked his tongue inside of me, I felt dizzy from the pleasure. Lana stroked his penis and then enveloped it completely. His fingers delved inside my pussy, he made sure that I was desperate to have him inside of me. He entered me slowly at first and then his rythm became quicker as he rode me. My fingers were inside Lana's sweet pussy, she moaned as my fingers massaged her. We all climaxed at the same time. It was a carnal, lustful fuck and we were all in sync. I craved more. I kissed both of them and they craved it as well...

"We should go out clubbing," Lana said we had just eaten dinner. Lana was right we all needed some fresh air. "Yes, we should," I said. I am excited at the idea of leaving the cottage. "Sure," Levy agreed. An hour later, I looked at myself in the mirror, i had a smokey eye and luscious plum colored lips. The simple sheath, tight fitted maroon dress, I decided to wear complimented my tan brown coloured skin. My riot of dark curls were set loose. I looked like a wild child. I loved it, this feeling of invincibility. Having two lovers made you feel like, you owned the universe. When I walked outside, the sight of Lana took my breath away. She was spectacular in a black mini dress. Levy waited outside, he stared at me and then our eyes locked.

I pretended to not see the question in his eyes. We all climbed into the car. We didn't bother to make small talk. Before we entered the club each of us took two of our yellow pill friends. I started to feel the urge to move. We all danced together a tangle of bodies.

It was invigorating as I dance with them, I felt his hard on against my butt cheeks and it turned me on. I wanted him, he was driving me crazy slowly.I had to have him, there was no choice. He led me away from Lana, I only noticed when we were alone outside at the back of the club. We didn't speak he pushed me against the wall. I lifted my dress and then he was inside of me. It was a basic need. When we climaxed, slumped against each other. I hit his chest. He held my fists and stopped me easily. "We could be together," he whispered. "I love Lana," I said. He dragged me inside. Lana was standing at the bar. She looked lost. I rushed towards her, ashamed at my betrayal. I kissed her and looked at him, I dared him silently. He ordered drinks and took Lana's hand and we all danced again a entangled...