Chapter 9

"Stop where are you going? I sat down on our bed and tried to breathe. I fought my first instinct to run.Levy was kneeling in front of me. He held both my hands. Lana stood in the doorway and watched us. My clothes were stewn all around my bedroom. The room looked like a badly decorated Christmas Tree.I had hoped and prayed that he would never find me and I had to run away as far as possible. Levy and Lana would' nt understand what had happened. They have always been surrounded and protected.I remembered the reason that I am here and faked a brave smile. "Lana can we stay with your family," I asked.

"Yes, baby that will be fine," she said. I ignored Levy's anger. He stood up and walked away, without saying a word. I surpressed the need to run after him.I am tired of this.We were all lost anyway. One of Levy's men dropped us at Lana's house. "He found me," I said to the man that saved me. He summoned me as soon as we arrived. "Kelly, what the fuck is going on. I send you with Lana to bring them down, not fuck the crown prince," he said. His actions were always calculated and cold. He never had to raise his voice. Just the way he spoke send shivers down your spine.

I stood perfectly still, while he put his hands around my neck. He increased the pressure untill I choked a predator that tortured his prey. I refused to show any fear. "Sing little bird," he commanded. "I have the adresses of all their distributors. Their accounts are clean but some of their dirty business have unknown revenue streams. Which means someone on the inside has a side hustle. He would be our best bet to fully infiltrate their territory. You didn't give me enough time to get more, " I said.

He yanked my hair so hard my head snapped." I own you little bird. I hated that your sweet pussy has been shared. "You liked it when my niece and her husband were inside you," he snarled, the words in my ear softly. "I loved it. She is really good at licking my pussy and i adored his big cock," I taunted him. He smiled and slammed his fist in my face. Pain shot through my face.

The sound of a zipper disturbed the silence. He bent me over his desk and pulled down my pants. Soon I felt him inside. He grunted while layed still and waited for him to finish. "You are my whore little bird," he said when he was done. I pretened to be terrified. Subdued by him but the truth was that I was buying time. Soon I will have all the information I needed to have him killed. Untill then he was right he owned me..