Chapter 7

"I like that one on her," he said. We were in a adult sex shop with Levy. He had decided that we should spice things up. We have been together for a few months. Levy revelled in having both of us escorting him everywhere. I have avoided alone time with him since that night. I had to make sure that he understood the line in the sand. We both twirled proactively in our lace lingerie. I chose black and Lana chose red. Levy was different, closed off from me. He made sure that  he never stayed away for longer than a day.

Lana seemed happiest when he was around and I started feeling restless, bored with this situation. We bought the lingerie and some other toys and left the shop.I was excited to try something new. Even if it was just sexually, anything different was welcomed.

We decided to tie Lana to the bed. She  lied spread eagled and blindfolded . I licked, her first. Savouring her spicy taste. He kissed me and then pushed his fingers inside of her. She was writhing from the pleasure. "Fuck me Levy," she begged. He laughed, and kissed me more deeply. He put his entire hand inside of her. She moaned loudly.

He tucked my hair and pulled my head back forcefully. It hurt a little but it turned me on at the same time. I  could feel a pool of desire as it flowed in between my legs. He shoved his penis in my mouth and I lapped it up, as I licked hungrily.

I could feel him harden instead of entering Lana, he pushed me against the wall and held his hand over my mouth and entered me.He was so  deep inside of me, I could feel his balls brush the lips of my pussy. "Please Levy," Lana said on the bed. Levy smiled at me evilly, I couldn't reach  her, as he trapped me against the wall. "Lana I am just going to get some more toys baby. Just wait a little sweetest," he said while he rutted inside me  like a wild animal.

I couldn't moan, or else Lana would know that we were fucking while she is waiting alone in bed. This was pure torture and he knew it as he smiled. Finally we both climaxed.

He dragged me, he tugged my hair and pushed my mouth towards Lana. I licked her again. He put his hand inside of her and stroked her until she climaxed. I hated knowing that he had this sexual power over me...