Chapter 10

Lana walked back and forth. She bit her nails. She was anxious because Levy hasn't come to see her at her family's home since we arrived three weeks ago.Her uncle had instructed her to ensure that he attended tonight's dinner. I knew that Ethan had to flaunt that he owned me. He was a cruel master. This husband of mine. Poor Lana did'nt know how to handle her uncle. He overpowered her in every decision. He was my protector and master.He always had the upper hand and were merely pawns in his game.

Ethan Martin was the ultimate gangster. He was connected with every criminal activity thinkable. He had a strategic plan for every battle. Levy was a target because of his father. Levy walked into the dining room and looked surprised to see me by Ethan's side. Levy took his seat and Lana finally settled in next to him. Dinner was served quietly. Everyone sat around the table. "Levy I understand that you fucked my wife. She is a hot little number in bed," he said. Ethan looked at me, smug at the look of complete shock on Levy's wife. "Naughty girls you didn't tell Levy that Kelly is mine," he said. He clutched my hand in  a painful tight grip.

God help me but I couldn't withstand the disgust that Levy's eyes displayed. His stare flayed me, sinched me with hatred. Levy knew that I used him to get to his father. Why else would deception be necessary. "All your distributors are now mine. The ones that were uncooperative have been disposed off. The allegiance has been severed. Your family is mine now," Ethan delivered the blow. He enjoyed the show.

Loved that he was in total control of an empire. I wanted to hate Ethan but  if he... I had to patient.One day I might  be able to escape...

" Kelly, stay,"." Levy propably wants a last taste of the woman who had stolen his family's fortune." Don't be stingy with your glorious pussy,"Ethan said." Lana let Kelly entertain him. She is the expert after all, " he said. Just like that we were alone. Levy was barely breathing.
" Why Kelly?You knew that I loved you. You made sure of that, "he said bitterly." You were an easy target Levy. "" So excited to fuck two women. "You wanted what you couldn't have,"I said and stroked his jawline slowly.

I rubbed my body against his proactively. He grabbed my wrist and gave me a desperate kiss. He pushed me away just as quickly." Next time I see you or your precious Lana i will kill you. Stay the fuck away from me," he said as he stalked out of my life. As soon as the door closed behind him. I felt the walls of my own making as they strangled every bit of love out of my bitter heart. I knew the unspoken truth. The thing between Levy and me that I had rejected it was the most exquisite, rare and wondrous emotion of all, love. I had thrown it away like it was sand that blew in the wind. This dull thudding ache will be my constant companion now...