3

I have mentioned before that I love Fridays.

But can I take my word away, just for today?

PLONK     (ಠ_____ಠ *)ミ🏐

Can't I take his head off, please?!

"Aren't you going to take the ball?" Kiko pointed at the ball two feet from me. We are in the open grounds today, and are supposed to practice volleball together for our PE activity, only that he keeps on tossing the ball onto my head.

"Can I get to serve the ball?" I implored but he just stared at me. I rolled my eyes and picked the ball. I tossed it and attempted to serve but failed. I heard my some of classmates laugh.

Cursing under my breath, I picked the ball and kicked it to him. He caught it with his left foot.

With a smirk, he tossed the ball on to the air, and with much ease (and coolness that I hate to admit) sent the ball flying to my direction.

I put my hands together, ready yo receive but---

PLONK.

IT JUST HIT ME ON MY SHOULDER.

"Oh, are you cross-eyed? Or just stupid?"

Irritably, I wheeled around and saw the mighty Koki, his hands on his jogging pants pockets, and his right foot resting on the ball.

"Just give the ball here!" I shouted.

"What, to see you get smacked again?" he said as he picked the ball up.

"We're practicing!" I told him. I looked at Kiko but he's just looking at his twin.

"Move aside," Koki said and motioned me to get to the right.

"No, you are not our partner--" I started to say but he positioned himself to serve the ball.

"I'll show you what a real serve is," Koki said and his eyes are fixed on Kiko who was looking calmly at him.

"But your partner is Ben!" I said but was forced to duck when Koki gave the ball a hard hit. It came like a blur towards Kiko who received it perfectly.

Still ducking, I went to the safe zone. The ball is being rallied from left to right. Our classmates are starting to watch, afterall, it's rare to see Koki using up his limbs in class.

They seem like a pro, playing one on one.

"Tss," I glared at Kiko. I am supposed to be his partner!

"Wooooo!" My classmates shouted as Kiko almost fell down to save the ball. He succeeded and they clapped.

Both don't want to give up. I know it, they will not let any of them lose the stupid ball.

"Tss." I muttered and approached Kiko from the side. "Hey! We need to practice! I want to learn proper service!"

"Quiet!" he said as the ball come towards us. He hit it with his left wrist.

I was about to nudge him when I saw the ball flying towards me---it will hit me full on the face---I knew it I am going to die---I will not be joining the effin' race---

BLAG-- (ノ=_=)( ;ꏿ_ꏿ;  )))

I heard some people wolf-whistled as I stare at Kiko's passive face a few inches from mine. He shielded me from the ball.

"Ooooh..." some of my girl classmates exclaimed.

I stepped backwards and picked up the ball. "I-I told you I want to practice..." I said in a shaky voice. Sht why am I getting nervous?!