little Josh×cg Carson

Requested by: _Cozyy_

3rd POV:

Josh was in his bedroom with his favorite onesie on watching his favorite cartoons. Of Course his roommate Carson doesn't know about his little side because he only goess into little space when carson is gone but anyways. Josh was drinking out of a sippy cup and there were crayons and coloring books everywhere. Josh was to focused on his cartoons to realize that carson was home. Footsteps could barely be heard as carson made his way upstairs. Josh was still to into his cartoons that he didn't notice carson at his bedroom door with shocked wide eye's. Then when Josh turned and saw carson he instantly snapped out of little space and tears were starting to form in Josh's eye's. "C-carson um... I-I..." Josh couldn't form any word's as tears started to roll down his face. Carson ran up to him and hugged Josh trying to call him down. "Shh baby boy don't cry it's ok!" Carson cooed out and Josh started to calm down going back into little space. "Shh no more crying ok Joshy it's ok!" Carson cooed out sitting on the bed pulling away from the hug. "I never knew you were a little? Why didn't you tell me?" Carson asked as Josh was trying to think of what to say but nothing could get in his head. "I-I just thouwght you wold hate me fer ut." Josh said in a baby like voice. "Josh never think that ok!" Carson said and started to tickle Josh. Josh started to laugh as carson attacked his sides and stumic. "NU *giggles*" He giggles as he desperately tries to get free from Carson's attacks but to no success. Once carson stopped, he looked at Josh and saw his tired face. "Take a nap little one ok." Carson said and Josh nodded cuddling up to some stuffed animals that were on the bed. Carson smiled and left the room turning off the light.

Maybe this is something they both will need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys so this took me a while to make but im done now!!!

Words: 357