little wilbursoot and cg Jschlatt

Plot: wilbur gets a nightmare that triggers his little so schlatt has to calm him down.

Requested by: @Lolzfo

3rd POV:

~in wilburs dream~

Wilbur woke up in his room. "Papa!" He yelled but he got no response. He got out of bed and grabbed his pacifier. He left his room and went to Schlatts room to find him in his bed. "PAPA!" he said with happiness but then he also saw some guy in the room as well which made wilbur scared. The man started to walk up to wilbur with his arms out. "Come here little one I won't hurt you!" The guy said and tried to grab wilbur but failed as wilbur was able to run. Wilbur ran into his play room and hid in his closet. "papa" he said under his breath. Soon his closet opened and he was picked up by the guy.

~out of the dream~

Wilbur woke up in his bed crying and sweating. All he could think of was the nightmare he had and how scary it was to him. Soon his light turned on and he was met by his caretaker who ran up to him to comfort him. "Hey don't cry!" Schlatt said while calming wilbur down. "Papa." Wilbur mumbled out tears still falling down his face. "Hey baby boy it's ok! Shhh!" Schlatt cooed as he picked the little up and went to his room.

~time skip~

"Shhh bud shhhhh!" Schlatt said as wilbur finished a bottle of warm milk but was still crying. "Papa. M'scwared." Wilbur said calming down a little. "Ok baby boy tell me what happened ok." Schlatt said calmly. "What happened? What made you so scared?" Schlatt whispered. "Bad man tried to take me away from you." Wilbur mumbled out. "It's ok baby! I won't let anyone take you away!!" Schlatt said as wilbur slowly fell asleep.

'Don't worry baby I'm here.' Schlatt said in his head as wilbur cuddled up to him.

A/N: hey guy's sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but here you go guy's.