little Schlatt×cg Ted

Requested by:galaxykatto

3rd POV:

Schlatt was in his room playing fnaf but with his little side wanting to take control,it was hard. But anyways when schlatt was on night three the power went out and that means that freddy was about to attack. And then it happened. "AAAAAAAAH!" Schlatt screamed in fair and then his little side broke out and then their was crying. "Schlatt are you ok?" Schlatt look to the door to see Ted. Ted was the only one who knew about schlatt being a little because he is schlatts caregiver after all. But anyways Ted could see the tears running down schlatts face. "Dada!" Schlatt said crying. "Schlatt what happened?" Ted asked as he went up to schlatt. Then he saw the fnaf game on the computer screen. "Baby you know that game is scary!" Ted said and picked schlatt up. "Hey its ok bud ok lets get you into your favorite onesie and then we can go to the living room and watch some Disney movies ok." "O-otay." Schlatt said in a shaky voice.
~time skip~
Once when schlatt was in his onesie Ted gave him his pacifier. "Ok come on bud lets go to the living room." Ted said as him and schlatt left to go to the living room. "Hey bud stop pouting or else you might accidentally summon the!" Ted started as they got to the living room. "Tickle Monster!" Ted added as he sat down on the couch with schlatt on his lap. He started to tickle schlatts sides making him giggle. "P'ease nu!" Schlatt giggled out as he tried to get free of the attacks. After a while the tickling stopped and ted put on some Disney movies like moana and Aladdin and other movies.
~another time skip~
Schlatt fell asleep during one of the movies so ted put him to bed. And at the end of the day ted fell asleep in his room.