little charlie x cg ted and cg noah

Little:charlie

Cgs: Ted, noah

Requested by: no one

Plot: charlie decided to be bad today and doesn't end well for him.

Tw:spanking,yelling,crying.

3rd POV:

Today wasn't all to great for charlie you see. He wasn't acting like his happy self,and no he didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed today but anyways. "I WANT PANCAKES!" Charlie said loudly. "No charlie. Now eat you cereal." Noah said and tried to get charlie to eat. Charlie then pushed the bowl away from him and left the table. Both caretakers were confused by charlies actions and wanted to know why he was acting like this today so noah got up and went to the living room to see charlie watching TV. "Baby boy?" Noah said but all charlie did was roll his eyes and ignore his caretaker, holding on to his stuffed animal and watching cartoons. "Charlie!" Ted said as he walked up to charlie. "No!" Charlie said and continued to watch his cartoons. "Charlie Dalgleish! You look at me now mister!" Ted demanded but only to have charlie stick his tongue out at ted and then went back to his cartoons. Ted went over to the TV and unplugged it making charlie whine. "You know what mister your going in time out!" Ted then walked over to charlie and picked picked him up. Charlie soon started to struggle in Ted's hold as noah walked up to them and helped ted. "Charlie that's enough!" Noah said as charlie kicked and squirmed and then he bit ted. "Ow what the heck charlie!" Ted yelled as he let go of charlie, charlie tried to make a run for it but was grabbed by noah. "CHARLIE DALGLEISH THAT'S IT!!!" Noah yelled and put charlie of his shoulders. "NO I SOWWY!!! I SOWWY!!!" Charlie said with tears in his eye's as he was squirming. "Don't worry baby boy I'm going to put you down for a nap but no story's ok." Noah said as he got to his and teds bedroom. Noah put charlie on the before sitting down next to him. "You know you can't bat us ok charlie." Noah said as he had charlie bent on his lap. "Im sorry baby boy im doing this to you to teach you a lesson." Noah said as he pulled charlies pants down. "Ready baby boy I'll only do 5!" Noah said as charlie nodded.

~time skip~

After the 5 spanks charlie got he was now crying in Noah's arm's while ted was on the bed next to them. "You know what I know what will make him happy!" Ted said as he squeezed charlies side making charlie giggle. "Aaaw looks like are charlie decided to let himself out!" Noah said as him and ted started tickle charlie. "NU P'EASE NU!!!!" Charlie laughed out as ted grabbed charlie and being to hold him as noah tickled him. After they stopped charlie turned and hugged ted cuddling up to him. Both caretakers smile at one another as they hear soft snores coming from charlie, so all of them went and cuddled.

Hey guys so im not dead ok im alive. And hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stay safe.