little schlatt×cg Wilbur

Requested by: nobody

Plot:schlatt decided to throw a tantrum and bites his papa because he couldn't have any cookies so wilbur does the one thing he regrets.

Tw: spanking, crying little

3rd POV:

In the house was a little schlatt who was trying to climb a chair to get some cookies. But that didn't end well when he got cought by his papa. "Johnathan Schlatt what are you doing!" Schlatt got scared when he heard the voice and almost fell off the chair but was quickly saved by wilbur. "What are you trying to do you silly you know can't have cookies." Wilbur said with a smile but schlatt didn't care. "Nu I want a cookie!" Schlatt squirmed in his papa's grasp. "Baby what has gotten into you- Ow!" Wilbur yelled as schlatt bites him causing wilbur to let go of schlatt. Schlatt tried to run but he was to slow and wilbur grabbed him and put him over his shoulder. "So you like to bite huh." Wilbur said. They started to walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "NU P'EASE M'SOWWY! M'SOWWY!" Schlatt cried out but wilbur ignored him. When they got upstairs they started to walk to the bedroom. When they got to the bedroom wilbur putted schlatt down on the bed. "Stay here baby. Papa will be right back." Wilbur said and kissed his baby on the forehead then left the room. "He has never done this before. But he needs to be punished." Wilbur thought as he walked to the kitchen, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a wooden spoon.
~time skip~
"NU P'EASE! NU!" Schlatt cried in fear as he was bent over his papa's lap with his pants pulled down. "Shh baby boy its ok. But because you bit me you'll need to be punished for it." Wilbur said and then. "SLAP!" That was only one. "O-one." Wilbur smiled as schlatt counted making a mental note in his mind to give schlatt a reward afterwards. Anyways the spanking kept going and after the 10th one wilbur stopped and pulled schlatts pants up. Wilbur looked at schlatt and saw that he was sobbing. "Baby come here!" Wilbur said and held schlatt in his arm's. "What did you learn princess?" "Nevwer b-bwite papa!" Schlatt said cuddling up to wilbur. "That's right but you don't get any cookies now!" Wilbur said and he whined. "Oh really because whining only leeds to no cuddles!" Wilbur add and schlatt only whined more. "Ok then come on." Wilbur picked schlatt up and brought him to his bedroom. "I think someone needs a nap." Wilbur said as schlatt fell asleep. 'What has gotten into him?' Wilbur thought and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I've been at my moms and things like that and also online schooling is crazy. But anyways hope you enjoy this and sorry if I triggered anyone.