little connor×cg schlatt

Requested by: Jaz00971

3rd POV:

In a house was schlatt and connor where they were having fun. "Get over here its nap time!" Schlatt said with a chuckle as he was chasing his little. "Nu nap time!" Connor giggled out as he got to the living room connor hid under a blanket but he had his feet sticking out.

"Oh no where did my little connor go!" Schlatt said and sat on the couch next to Connor.

Connor started to giggle when he felt his feet being tickled.

"I found you!" Schlatt said and started to picked connor up. He then put on some cartoons for connor.

Connor soon let out a little yawn as he rubbed his eyes.

"Aaw come here babyboy!" Schlatt said and put connor on his lap.

"Papa!" Connor said tiredly as he slowly fell asleep in his lap.

"I'm here little one!" Schlatt replied as connor yawned again and fell asleep.

Schlatt turned off the TV and lied down on the couch keeping connor close to him.

"Night my little connor." Schlatt said and fell asleep on the couch with connor in his arms.

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't been posting lately! I've been having writers block lately so yeah but im back now and this is a really short one as well.

Words:222