Never This Bad Before

Lizzie's POV:
(On Saturday)
I can't wait to make the video to announce that Joel and I are dating! I invite him over to my house to make it. This is the text train that I ask him that in.
L=Lizzie, J=Joel
L:Hey Joel, want to come over to my house to make the video explaining that we are dating?
J:It's so early....
L:It's 12:00 in the afternoon!
J:I just woke up tho...
L:I get that it's a weekend, but you can't sleep in THIS late!
J:Fine. I'm coming over in a few minutes. I just need to get dressed first because SOMEONE woke me up early.
L:JOEL get your butt over here!
J:Coming, coming.

A few minutes later, he arrives at my door. By the way, I told him where I live, he's not stalking me. Anyway, he comes into my recording room and gasps. "Do you not like it?" I ask him, worried.
"You've had this good of a recording setup all this time? No wonder you have more subs than me!' He gasps. I shrug self consciously.
"It's alright." I say, trying to downplay it. When Joel gets over it, we record the video. "Hey guys, what's up, LDShadowLady here, and welcome back to another video." I say.
"What's up my dudes?" Joel shouts.
"Now a lot of you probably know who this handsome man behind me is, but for those of you who don't, this is Joel, aka Smallishbeans. We're making this video to announce that we are dating!" I say happily.
"Whoop, whoop!" Joel cheers.
"Now, a lot of you may know that I've never had a boyfriend before. And I'm not exactly romantic. So I have no clue why he asked me out, but I wasn't going to turn him down. Why would I? He's so kind and sweet to me, I love him."
"Aww, thanks!" Joel smiled.
After we explain a bit about our relationship, I end the video.

Almost as soon as we upload it, comments start flowing in. Most of them are kind, supportive comments, or people brainstorming ship names, but a shocking number of them are spiteful and say things about how we should break up or how they don't like one of us. However, for every hateful comment there are 15 kind ones. Also, on almost every hate comment there are replies telling the people who wrote said hate comments to shut up. Even still, I have never gotten this many hate comments before.

I tell Joel about the comments and he sighs. "If you want to be a youtuber, you're going to get hate," he tells me wisely. I thank him for his kindness and decide to just dab on dem haters. If they don't like us, it's their problem. We also decide to upload the video to Joel's channel, because a fair amount of people watch him and not me. The video was met with mostly the same response. We don't really care though. As long as we are making some people happy, we're happy.

Le time skip of ze time skip (1 month because I'm lazy as fudge)

Joel and I have been dating for one month today. I love him so much and he makes me feel complete. I don't know what I would do without him. My grades haven't been doing quite as well but his have been doing much better than when I first started tutoring him. It is a Saturday, so I don't have school today and I have time to focus on my videos. I decide to record one today. I hop out of bed and try to decide on a cute outfit. I have nothing to wear! I calm down and eventually decide on a cute white shirt that says WiFi on it with a heart around it. I also wear a short black skirt.

                     /\                      |   (Picture because I love this WiFi shirt and will do anything to include it

                     /\
                      |   (Picture because I love this WiFi shirt and will do anything to include it.)

I brush my teeth, wrangle my hair into being presentable and do my makeup. I try to do a cutesy look with hardly any eyeshadow, light pink blush and a pinkish-neutral lipgloss. I'm not sure if it looks good, so I FaceTime Joel and ask. He says it looks cute, and I trust him, so I decide that it looks fine. I go to my recording studio and realize that I haven't posted shadowcraft since a few months ago. I decide to do that.
"What's up guys? LDShadowLady here and welcome back to another episode of shadowcraft. Now a lot of you may be wondering, 'DiD sHe ForGeT AbOuT ShaDoWCraFt?' The answer is no, I didn't, I was just taking a break from Minecraft videos to try out vlogging. As you guys probably know, that didn't go so well. So, in today's episode I'm going to be getting some bunnies!"

After I record the video, in which I only got one bunny and somehow ended up in the nether, I have to edit it. As I rock out to my intro music, I realize something. I've reached 1.5 million subs! I immediately call Joel to tell him. Well, no, first I have a mini heart attack. But then I call him. "Joel!" I shout when he picks up.

"What?" He mumbles.
"I reached 1.5 million subs!"
"What? That's amazing! Would you like me to come over to celebrate? Also, should we do a video thanking your subs? I mean, like, you do the video and I'm just there, occasionally speaking?" Joel said quickly.
"Sure!" I said, barely understanding him because of how fast he is talking.

A few minutes later, he arrives at my doorstep, panting. "Why do you look like you just ran all the way here?" I ask.

"Because I ran all the way here." He breathes heavily.

"Aw, thanks! You didn't need to!" I say shyly.

"But I did. This is an important moment for you. You're ¾ of the way to 2 million!" Joel insists.

We record the video today, because today is the day I got 1.5 million subs. I've never recorded two videos in a day before, much less posted two videos in one day. I hope my subscribers are pleasantly surprised. "What's up guys? LDShadowLady here, and today I have a special video thanking you guys. I was just editing my shadowcraft video that just went up as I'm recording this, and rocking out to my intro music, when I realized that I have 1.5 million subs. I cannot even comprehend this number. 1.5 million of you guys, my little shadowcadets, decided that you liked my videos and booped that subscribe button. I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.''

A few minutes later...

"Thank you all for watching this video! If you enjoyed, make sure to boop the like button and subscribe if you're new and want to help we get to two million! I love you all and I'll see you in the next video. Bye!" After I record that, I need to edit it too. Now I remember why I never do two videos in one day. It's tiring. I rock out to my intro music again as I edit the video.

A few hours later... (am I doing too many time skips? Please let me know in the comments)

I finally finish editing the video and post it. Joel is still here, he has been helping me edit. He just went to get a drink (of water). Perfect timing. When he gets back, there is something that I want to ask him. I call him over.

"Joel?" I ask.

"Yes?" He replies, confused.

"Will you move in with me?"

Cliffhanger... Muahahahaha! You shall never know the rest of the story! (Until the day after tomorrow)

Word count: 1312 words