The Party PART II

Lizzie's POV:

"My name's Meghan," the girl says softly. "The guy that you rescued me from is my ex, but he keeps insisting that he is my boyfriend. He's always treated me horribly, but it got worse when I broke up with him. Thankfully, I don't run into him super frequently."

That makes sense. "Do you guys both go to this university? Is that why he was at the party?" I ask, curious. She nods.

"Yes, but none of our classes are together, which is why I don't run into him too often," she explains. I feel terrible for her. She didn't do anything wrong yet was being hurt by her ex.

"This is not okay," I declare passionately. "As much as I desire to kill him, it will have to stay until after you meet my friends."

She nods. "I would love to meet them if you don't mind."

I stifle a snicker as I listen to her. "You think that I would mind you meeting my friends after I was the one who recommended it?"

"I don't know! You could be that kind of person for all that I can tell!" she says defensively. We both giggle. I lead her over (A/N Grammarly corrected over to liver at first. 😂) to the table where Joel and my other friends are waiting. They all look up.

"Hey, guys! This is Meghan! We met when we were getting food!" I say over-enthusiastically. "Meghan, these are my friends, Joel, Oli, Yammy, and Lauren."

They all tell Meghan a bit about themselves and Meghan tells them about herself too. "Hi! My name is Meghan! I love video games, my favorite color is orange (no clue if it is) and my favorite food is strawberries!" She says cheerfully. "I hope that we can all be friends!"

I beam. "Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, can we all do a collab?" I inquire hopefully. "We all have YouTube channels."

"Yes! It's called StrawBurry17 and I have 100 thousand subs. What are the names of all of your guys' channels?" She asks.

"My channel is called LDShadowLady," I tell her.

"Mine is LaurenZside," Lauren responds.

"I'm TheOrionSound," Oli interjects.

"Mine is just called Yammy, because I'm not creative." Yammy explains.

"And I'm Smallishbeans," Joel concludes.

"Wait, LDShadowLady? Don't you have like two million subs?" Meghan asks. I nod, pleased that someone recognized me.

"Yep!" I say. "I can't believe that someone actually knows who I am."

She grins. "I love your channel! When can we film the collab?"

I smile. I love making people happy. "We can film it tomorrow if everyone is okay with that," I say.

"Tomorrow would be great," Lauren says and everyone nods in confirmation. "But let's stop talking and continue partying! I saw a cute boy over there, I think his name is Bobby or something, so you guys think I should say hi?"

I chuckle as Oli speaks. "Yasssss I ship it! I bet everyone a panda hat that they'll get together!" He shouts. Lauren turns a light shade of pink.

"Okay, we get it, they're totally going to get together," I say, trying to calm Oli down. Lauren just starts blushing furiously. We all laugh and head to the dance floor.

Hey guys! So I know that this chapter is really short, but the last one was really long so I think it's okay. I would usually never do one this short but I wanted to get one out today. Sorry! (ooh that rhymes)