Chapter 2

Sorry this chapters quite short but still keep reading :)

~Rosie's POV~

I can't believe it. Today was the big day of the music festival. It was such a nice day, perfect to wear my new dress and heels! I loaded my guitar into my mini which it took up half my car, grabbed my hand bag and left. Going to the music festival was kind of a little tradition I guess for me because I have gone there since I was 12 so this would be my 11th time going! I used to always go there with my friends and we always got candy floss. We would wait in line for aaaggggeeessss until we got it.

When I got to the festival there were people EVERYWHERE! Colourful balloons were outside all the stalls, kids were running around with little face painting designs on there faces, popcorn was dropped all over the moist green grass and all you could hear was people screaming on the rides there. It was just like a carnival actually. I slowly made my way over to the sign in tent so I could go and get tuned up and practice my songs in the back stage room.

There were people practicing in the room and they sounded so good! There was no way anyone would like me compared to them! I was starting to get nervous now. What if I got booed offstage? What if I mucked up? What if I get embarrassed and run off stage? I needed to stop thinking so negative so I decided to play Live While We're Young on my guitar even though it wasn't one of my songs I was performing.

I got so carried away playing different songs on my guitar that I didn't know the concert had started already! " Rosie Washington please come and get ready" said one of the stage crew. Butterflies were now attacking my stomach like I was hurting them or something. I had to force myself to go onstage and get on with it and know that everything will be fine.

When I walked on stage it was so much smaller than it usually looked. The audience seemed only centimeters away! I sang my 1st song really well from my point of view an I think the crowd like it because they were cheering so much it was hurting my ears. Through the middle of my last song I noticed someone looking at me grinning . He had 2 big muscly men dressed in black next to him. He looked familiar but not enough for me to remember what from. He looked quite handsome but I didn't know wether to be creaped out or happy. Who is he