Chapter 10

~Rosie's P.O.V~

I got a cup of hot tea from the vending machine and headed outside. I should really be going and telling the guests what's going on but I can't really be bothered at the moment. I can't believe Harry did that. I mean, yea he would have been angry but he didn't need to take it all out on Zayn. I'm still not sure if I still want to marry Harry or not but I think I want to more that I wouldn't want to. I suppose it would be like 40% that I'm not sure if I want to marry him or not and 60% that I do want to marry him.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I followed Rosie down the hallway so I could try and sort things out between us. "Rosie" I said as I jogged up to her. "What" She said rudely. " Look, i'm sorry I hurt Zayn when you told me not to but I couldn't help it! It just made me so angry so I thought the person to take it out on would of course be the person that made me become angry. So can't we just pretend this all didn't happen and just get married?" She took a sip of her drink then paused for a bit. " I suppose we have both done something wrong, one a bit more major than the other, but Everyone makes mistakes sometime in their life, so we have to learn to forgive the person that may have made them. Harry I do still love you and want to get married to you but I think we should just wait a bit". Said Rosie, holding my hand gently. " We'll Rosie it's not very easy at all to call off a wedding" I said. " We'll we're not calling it off, we are postponing it so we can let everyone know the date of when we want to postpone it to and we can freeze most of the food. The flowers may be a bit of a problem saving but we might be able to get a refund if we're lucky." " So what are we going to tell everyone? They've been waiting for an hour" " We'll just tell them that I got cold feet and we don't think we are ready to get married yet so we will postpone it to a few months from now and see how we go" "Sounds great. C'mon we better go" I dragged her out to the the front of the stage thing where all the brides mades and my best men were waiting. I grabbed the microphone off the stand and said " Hi everyone. I'm very sorry to tell you this but we have both decided to pospone the wedding" Everyone gasped. " There has been a bit of an  " incident" so we think we will need more time and see how things go before we get married. We will send out new invitations in a couple of weeks or so and Rosie and I will sort out what we will do with the flowers and food. I am very sorry to waste all of your time but I think it is for the best for both of us. Thank you". I stepped away from the microphone " Thank you " Rosie whispered, bringing me into a hug. I smiled at her as she walked up to the microphone. " I'm so sorry everyone about this but I promise it wont happen next time. When you're ready please exit out by the foyer or if you want to you can help us pack up. It would be much appreciated. " She said. 

Rosie's P.O.V

I got changed into some denim jeans, a black and white stripey t-shirt, put on my favourite red pair of converse but left my hair how it was. We started putting all the food in containers and loading the car up with wine and other drinks that were still left over. Luckily the chef hadn't started making any of the main meals yet so we wouldn't have to keep all of them as well!

By the time we had nearly finished packing EVERYTHING up it was pitch black outside. I picked up three huge rubbish and made my way to the skip. "Do you want me to take them hun"? I heard Harry say behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "No its okay I can take them" I replied. I slowly made my way out the back door into an alley way. I tried to find a light switch but couldn't seem to find one anywhere. "There must be one outside"I said to myself. I finally found a switch outside but the bulb had blowen. Argh you would think there would at least be a deascent buld around here especially when it was pitch black outside! I slowly staggered down the stairs, trying to make my way to the skip with only the moon for light. As I threw the bags in the bin I felt someones hands grip firmly around my waist. I panicked. The person dragged me further and further into the dark cold alleyway, Gripping me tighter as I was trying to get away. I tried to scream but the person was covering my mouth with their big, cold hand.