Chapter 6

Rosie's POV

I woke up at 5:30am, laying cuddled tightly into Zayn's chest on his couch. I carefully slipped out of his arms and got up. Harry would be so suspicious and probably worried sick about me. I stayed in my pajamas so when I got home I could just go back to bed. Before I left I quickly kissed Zayn on the head and coved the blanket over him more. He was so cute when he slept.

It took me about half an hour to get home an find that the lights were on. Oh crap what am I going to do now. Harry will see me come in and wonder were the hell iv been! I carefully creaked open the door and creeped inside. I poked my head around the corner and saw Harry asleep on the couch with his phone in his hand. He must have been trying to get hold of me but then fell asleep. I pulled out my phone from my purse and it said 6 missed calls and 17 unread messages. All of them were practically the same. Were are you Rosie?xo Rosie I miss you where are you?! Come home i'm getting worried!xxx . So yea you get it. I got a blanket out of the cupboard, tucked Harry in and went to bed.

Harry's POV

I woke up around eight to find I had been sleeping on the couch all night. Rosie must have come home because there was a blanket over me and she always tucks me in with a blanket when I fall asleep on the couch. I got up and went to see Rosie. She looked like a little angel went she was and wasn't asleep. Her hair was spread all over the pillow like it was a lions mane. I  went to see Felicity. She was still laying in her bed but she was playing with her new barbie dolls. "Hello daddy" She said smiling. Hello sweetie are you quite happy there? "Yea do you want to play with them as well?" She said. Well i'm going to go and make you some nice waffles for breakfast. Would you like that? " YES YES YES" she said with excitement. I grabbed the waffle maker out of the cupboard and started making chocolate chip waffles because that was Felicity's favourite. "Good morning" I heard a happy voice say. I felt arms hugging my stomach . Where were you last night I asked Rosie suspiciously. She paused for a bit  " umm... well  um just out at a club with my friends like I told you" She said looking worried. Okay then sure I believe you. I gave her a weird look and continued cooking the pancakes. "I'm just going to see Felicity" She said walking into felicitys room even though we both new it was so she wouldn't have to tell the truth about last night.  

Rosies POV

Im going to go out to my friends house for the day okay Hazza. "Okay  I will take bella to kindergarten then me and Louis will be going out fishing for the day. Okay then see you later, bye. I hopped into my mini and headed to Zayns house.

Zayns POV

I had just finished doing my 200 sit ups and 60 press ups for the day to keep my abs in shape for a while. Rosie said she was going to come around today but didn't tell me what time which was kind of annoying because I could of had a sleep in if I didn't have to worry about her having to wake me up.

*DING DONG* ringed my annoying doorbell. I opened the door to see a beautiful face smiling at me. "Hey" She said still smiling. Hey beautiful  I said winking. When she came in we sat down at the dining table and had a coffee each and talked. " So whats going on with your new album" she asked. Well Simon hasn't really said much about it but we are definitly producing a new one sometime this year. We carried on talking about stuff then came across this subject... "what went on last night with us. Like did the kiss mean anything or was it just nothing?" She asked. I looked into her eyes and held her hands. Rosie I have something to tell you. I think I... I.... I love you.

Awww Zayn and Rosie. Who do you think is a better couple? Harry and Rosie or what could be Zayn and Rosie? Please vote for me, I would really appreciate it   :)  xx