Chapter 3

I walked into the dressing room and grabbed my bottle of water. Overall I was pretty please with my performance. I decided to leave all my gear in the room and have a look around at the stalls outside. As I was leaving the room someone tapped me softly on the shoulder. I turned around to see the guy that was smiling at me when I was performing. "Can I help you"? I said to the young man. " Hi my name is Harry Styles. I was watching your performance and you were really good. I was just wondering if you wanna hangout sometime and get to know each other"? He said smiling like he was before but this time I could see his adorable dimples on each side of his mouth " um.... Sure. I said quietly. He gently held out my hand and put some paper in it. He then closed up my hand and walked away. I opened up my hand and saw a number written on the paper it also said 'Harry <3' on it. I kept it just incase I wanted to see him again. I slowly made my way around the stalls looking at all the cd's, iPods, laptops, earphones, music tea shirts and souvenirs.

~The next day~

I had a nice long sleep in until 11:30am! I put on my pink and white spotty slippers like I usually do and went out to my little kitchen to make some sunday pancakes. The sweet smell of fresh pancakes filled the room. I put chocolate chips on it that melted and freshly whipped cream. By the time I had had breakfast and cleaned up it was about 12:15pm. I tried to plan something to do for the day ahead but I couldn't think of anything. I went into my room to get my iPhone out of my bag. As I pulled it out there was a bit of paper the fell out with it. Thats what I could do! I could get to know Harry a bit more! I grabbed the paper an my phone and carefully dialed the number, making sure I didn't make any mistakes. " Hello Harry speaking" He said. " Hi my name is Rosie, you met me at the music festival yesterday" I said. " Oh Rosie I'm so glad you called! I was worried you wouldn't! So do you wanna hang out today?" He said with excitement. " yea I thought we could go to the park or something" I said. " Yea I would love to. Lets meet up at the park then in..... Half an hour?" " sure. See you then" I said. " bye". I rushed and had a quick shower. I then quickly dried my luscious locks , brushed my teeth and put on my dark denim skinny jeans, purple sparkly singlet top with a black cardigan and silver ballet flats. I tied my long wavy hair up in a high ponytail then left out to the park.

I saw Harry sitting on a bench looking at some little kids flying a toy helicopter. I went up to him and sat next to him on the bench. "Hey" He said, his green eyes twinkling. "Hi" I said shyly. For some reason I was always shy around boys when I had only just met them. Harry began our convocation by asking me were I was from and all the basic stuff you first learn about someone when you first meet them. Then we started talking about our favorite colours, pets, foods, hobbies our interests, etc. We were having so much fun, laughing, joking and smiling so much it was hurting my jaw. About 30 minutes later he asked me if I had any kids. I said no then asked him. He said no but he has always wanted them. "My sister has kids and I always go around to her house and play with her two boys. I love babysitting them as well" He said looking over at the four little boys about seven years old flying the helicopter. Yea i'v always wanted kids to". I replied. I felt a lot more comfortable around him now that we had Gotten to know each other. We decided to go for a little walk around town together. As we were walking his hand touched my wrist. I thought he just accidentally bumped it but he was trying to hold my hand. I didn't know whether to pull away or hold hands with him. Suddenly all these cameras flashed in our faces from all directions. We covered our eyes and ran away into Harrys car that was about 100 meters away. We quickly drove away. "Why were there paparazzi?" I asked confused. " don't you know who I am" he said. "No" I said feeling stupid. " Have you ever heard of the band One Direction? "Yea but only the other day when I saw them on tv. Wait. Your one of the guys off there aren't you!"I said smiling. I knew he looked familiar! " yea I am!" He said smiling. "Ohhhh so your like really famous and have lots of little teenage girlfriends then" I said. " yea" he said laughing. So where are we going? "Well I don't actually know but we could go for a little drive out to the country side for a bit if you want" Said Harry. Okay! Harry turned on the radio. It was the song sexy and I know it by LMFAO. He turned it up loud, wound down the window and sang to his heart content! I just turned my head away from him trying not to smile so my jaw could recover. " oh I know, we can drive past my sisters house and bring her kids for a little road trip with us!" He said, turning down the volume when the song ended at long last.

We had picked up his two nephews, Tom and Max from his sister Sarah's house. They were so cute but never stopped talking! They were going on about new Thomas the tank engine toys they got and then they started not singing but shouting some really annoying songs. Harry looked at me as I rubbed my head in pain. "Are you okay hun?" He said looking at me. " oh i'v just got a really bad headache" I said rubbing my head again. Harry turned back to tell the boys to be quiet......

!!!!!BANG!!!!! Every thing went black. All you could hear was Tom and Max screaming.

Well its starting to get a bit more interesting now like I said it would Please comment vote and fan! Remember to update!