Chapter 1

Hi my name is Rochelle and I am 13. Sorry this chapter is quite boring but it will get more interesting when I get to the second or third chapter. Just to let you know, I will be making new chapters every few days or so, so make sure you update your stories

~Enjoy~🌸

~Rosie's POV~

I brushed my strawberry blond hair out of my face and continued making a caramel latte. I worked at a coffee shop in town called the rose garden cafe. It was covered in beautiful vases with pink, red and white roses in them. "One hot chocolate please Rosie" I heard my work mate chris say. He had short dark blond hair, big blue eyes and a strong british accent. "Coming up" I replied. It was really busy at work at the moment as it was 12:30pm and people were starting to pour in for lunch. My mouth felt so dry and gross seen as I hadn't had time to have a drink yet so I quickly snuck out when I had finished making the hot chocolate and had some cold,fresh water. I could feel it gushing down like there was a river running down my throat.

~3 hours later~

When I got home I made myself a jam sandwich and a mocha chino and sat down and watched tv for a bit. There was something on tv about some band called One Direction that were coming to New York ( where I live ). There were all these teenage girls screaming holding up big One Direction signs. Who were these people? I've never heard of them which I should of seen they are quite good looking and seem quite popular. I switched off the tv after finishing my mocha and sandwich and went into my room. I sat down on my bed and started playing my guitar. Playing the guitar made me feel relaxed and I just loved to sing at the top of my lounges. I could sing and play my guitar all week 24\7 if I had the time. There is a music festival coming up in two days that I am going to play a few of my original songs in so I can't wait for that! "Ding" "dong" I heard my doorbell ring. "Hello" said a very familiar voice. It was my best friend Perri that I hadn't seen for ages. "Hi"!I said and gave her a big hug. Come on in and and we can talk for a bit to make up for the what is it, 5 years of talking we havn't done because we haven't seen each other? I joked. We sat down and talked about random stuff for ages and ages so she ended up staying for tea. I just quickly made some spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce seen I've made it so much so I know the recipe off by heart. It was 9:45pm so Perri went home. Well that filled in some time I thought to myself.

~The next day~

I woke up, put on my pink and white spotty slippers and then went and made some spaghetti on toast for breakfast. When I had finished I went back into my room and got ready for the day ahead. I put on my black skinny jeans, red and white stripy top and wrapped a black scarf around my neck. I left my wavy hair out with a little bow clip on the side and put on some mascara and my favorite red lip gloss. I decided to go into town and do some shopping seen I had the weekend off. I hopped into my blue mini and headed out to town.

~3 hours later~

When i got home I threw my keys on the table and plonked down on the couch. My legs were so sore from all that walking! In town I bought...... Some nice perfume that smelt like fresh flowers, a lavender coloured dress with little white flowers on it and some new pearl white high heels to go with my dress. I didn't buy that much but it kept me busy all day which was good. My life seemed so boring and it seemed like I never really had anything to do so I decided I would go and take my dog Lucky for a walk along the beach. Lucky is a border collie and is very spoilt as I alway give her treats ( which explains why shes overweight!) and the expensive dog food and take her to the dog spa all the time. Its a long drive out to the beach thats why I never really go there much but I loved going there. The smell of the seaside was so much better that the polluted air by my house.

~2 hours later when we had arrived at the beach~

As soon as I opened up the car door I breathed in the fresh seaside air. Lucky went wild and ran out onto the beach. I ran onto the silky white sand after her as my hair flew in the wind. As I was walking along the beach I saw a group of people about my age playing beach volleyball. I'm not shy so I joined in and it was soooo FUN. I became quite good friends with them all and found out their names were Georgia, Aron, Nick, Sarah and Penelope and ended up having a bbq on the beach with them which was great fun!

Please Comment, vote and fan!!!!!!!