Chapter 12

Rosie's P.O.V

My heart was racing, my whole body was shaking and I was having a major freak out. I couldn't believe some random person had just kidnapped me! He hadn't injected any drugs into me but he had in fact given me a big whack on the side of the face when I refused to walk where he was leading me. He also kicked me in the shin when I yelled out Harry's name so since then I haven't spoken a single word in case he does it again. All I could see was black as he had tied a blindfold around my eyes. My hands were tightly held together by handcuffs that were digging into my wrist. Even though he hadn't tied my legs to anything I still didn't dare to kick him because he would probably seriously hurt me if I did. I could hear the man shuffling round, picking up things and chucking them on the floor, making me twitch when they hit the cold concrete ground. I could feel a tear starting to trickle down under my eye but then getting soaked up by the blindfold. I re-adjusted my neck because it was killing me, then felt someone kick me in the stomach. I screamed then the guy punched me in the cheek, making me silently cry. Will I ever get out of this mess? Will Harry ever bother to try and find me? If he does then how the heck would he find me in the flipping deserted warehouse?! I could feel someone lift me up and carry me somewhere where I felt a cold breeze on my body. 

Niall's P.O.V

 I poked the door with my finger, making it open a tiny bit but then swing close again. "Niall just push it open"! Whispered Harry in an annoyed tone. " Well if your so keen on opening it then why don't YOU open it!" I whispered back, making Harry shut up. I loosened all the tension out of my body by shaking every bone in my body out. I took a deep breath. Oh my gosh why can't I do this! Why am I so nervous? Right Niall just do it. Open the door then grab Rosie and it will all be over! I took another  deep breath then pushed open the door with all my strength, giving me a fright when it smacked against the wall. A look of shock rose upon all of our faces. There was absolutely no one in the room. There was a few rusty tools and tennis rackets lying on the ground and a staircase that obviously lead up to ground level.We made our way upstairs to find an open window, the wind blowing the ripped and stained curtains. I could hear Harry start to cry. " Harry its okay we will find her don't you worry! why don't we go home now and come back in the morning when its light. You can stay at my place the night if you want to? What do you say?" I asked Harry hoping he would agree. "Okay" He mumbled. 

---------------------

Harry's P.O.V

It was 9am and I had just woken up from a horrible nights sleep. All I could think about was Rosie. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like something Rosie's dog would spew up. My eyes were blood shot, there were big black lines under my eyes and my skin looked like my Nana's. My face showed no sign of life it it. It was so dull it made me look like a homeless person off the street. I splashed some cold water on my face which woke me up a bit more but I still looked horrible. I strolled down the hallway and into the lounge to see Niall sitting on the couch watching the news. I went and st next to him but didn't say a word. Not even a simple hello. I just stared at the screen even though I  wasn't even paying attention to what was going on. "You okay"? Asked Niall, patting me on the back. " What do you think" I rudely replied. "Sorry"Said Niall, removing his hand from my back and placing it on his lap. "No i'm sorry Niall its just that i'm just a bit over whelmed about this whole Rosie thing. I keep thinking that I will never find her again. Suddenly the TV presenter said " Breaking news, girl found laying in an open storage shed at 8:30am this morning with bruises on her face,shin and stomach. Police are investigating and say that it looks like Harry Styles yet to be wife, Rosie Washington is the girl. Tune in tonight at 6pm to find out the full story on this story. When I find out who did this sick thing to my innocent Fiance then they will never be able to walk again.