Chapter 9

Hi everyone. Sorry this chapter has taken so long, I have just been busy lately. Well anyway i'm gonna try and make this chapter longer to make up for it so I hope you like it :)

Rosie's P.O.V

"I.... I... I um" I took a deep breath. I didn't know what I wanted so how could I marry someone when I didn't know if I really wanted to! " I can't. I just cant" I said quietly, quickly lifting up my dress so I wouldn't trip over it  while running into the girls toilets. I felt like a baby running off and crying in the toilets but I needed some time to think. I wasn't sure if Harry was going to follow me or not but in a way I kind of didn't want him to come. I just wanted to be alone.

Zayns P.O.V

I held my head in my hands and sighed deeply. I can't believe she was doing this. She should have just gotten married to Harry then me and her would be over and we would all live happily ever after. I suppose I can't really blame her for saying that though because if I was her I would probably be in an awkward and confusing position aswel and would just want to be alone. " You alright mate? You seem to be acting a bit weird" Said Louis who was standing next to me. " Yea yea i'm fine I just have a bit of a headache " I lied. " Go and quickly get a drink of water, that might help a bit. Theres a  fountain by the girls toilets over there" He said, pointing over to the fountain. "thanks".

While I was having a drink I could here a faint sound of someone crying from the girls toilets. I instantly thought of Rosie. I wiped the drops of water off my mouth and walked closer to the toilets. " Rosie are you there"? I said knocking on the door a couple of times. No one answered. "Rosie I know you are in there. Can I come in?"  "No. Go away, I don't want to see you right now." She said shakely. "Do you want me to get Harry?" I asked.  "No I just want to be alone" She said, bursting into tears as soon as she had finished talking. I felt so bad just leaving her there but if she didn't want me there then I guess I would have to leave.

" Hey Zayn do you know where Rosie is? I can't seem to find her" Said Harry sounding quite upset. " Yea shes in the girls toilets" I told him."thanks mate" He said, running over to the toilets. All the guests were sitting in their seats talking, waiting for someone to tell them whats going on. I could see Felicity, dressed in an extreemly cute pink dress. She was carring a brown basket, decorated in white daisies with a few rose petals in it as she was the flower girl but hadn't throwen all of the petals yet. She was sitting on her grandmas lap ( Rosies mum ) slowly ripping the petals apart. Poor girl. She was so happy that her parents were getting married so she would finally have a proper dad that would care for her, love her to pieces and give her little gifts every now and then. But now, because of me, that wasn't going to happen.

Harry's P.O.V

" Rosie whats wrong?" I asked from outside the girls toilets. " Come in" She mumbled. I rushed in and held her hand. " You're not going to like this at all and will probably slap me across the face when I tell you..."  " Babe I would never slap you no matter how angry I got at you and you should know that by now" I said, cutting her off. She took a deep breath. " Well it all started 6 months ago. I knew Zayn had a crush on me still even after me and him broke up years ago. I thought it was over but obviously not. I went to his house after I had been to the club and he .. told me he loved me, but then said that it was a stupid thing to have said because he new I was getting married to you. I cut him off and stupidly said that I think I loved him to. Then a bit later we um... Kissed... but it was nothing I swear, it was just a little peck, nothing mager! Then I fell asleep at his house with him on the couch together but I woke up early so I quickly went home and back to bed so you wouldn't know I had been out at the club for so long." Anger filled my body, making me want to hurt that little basterd of a Zayn. How could he do that to me! I knew it was partly Rosies fault aswell for saying she loved him too but I couldn't hurt her. There was no way I could ever get angry at that little puppy dog face! I stormed out of the toilets to go and find Zayn. "HARRY DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTING ZAYN!!" Yelled Rosie sounding worried. I had to. I had no other choice but to let my anger out on him. Even though he is/was my best friend I just have to have one punch or slap in the face at least! I could see him sitting on an empty seat in the foyer. Perfect. He was away from all the guests so they wouldn't see us fighting. I stormed up to him and slammed the door behind me. "HOW DARE YOU KISS MY FIANCE" I yelled, then slapped him as hard as I could across the face. He fell off his chair and held his cheek. I was now puffing because I was so mad. " DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN"! I bellowed. Oh. No.As I turned around to go back to see Rosie. There she was. She had obviously followed me and seen me slap Zayn. She gave me a flabbergasted look then walked away from me fast. Oh crap. What had I gotten myself into?!

So thats the end of chapter 9! Just to let you know, In real life I dont hate Zayn so thats not why I made him in particular get slapped. Its all just a make believe story so don't worry :) Please Please Please comment, vote and fan. I would love to here what you think.