11

A knock is heard.

"Miss (y/n)?"

"Yes, Suzie Q?" You respond as you begin slipping off your robe.

"Madam Lisa Lisa would like you to go to her room when you've finished bathing." She informs you.

"All right. Thanks for telling me."

"Ah, no problem! Then, I will take my leave."

Her footsteps echo before slowly softening into silence.

Letting out a relaxed sigh, you sink into the tub filled with hot water. Yeah, not warm, hot. Like, it's steaming and is probably just below what would burn your skin.

"Ah this is so nice... A refreshing hot bath after training."

Eyes closed, you lay in there with a small smile in silence.

The sun had finally risen, its light leaking through the clear glass windows and illuminating the room as soft waves crash in the background.

You sink yourself deeper into the water, embracing its warmth.

Some time passes and your brows furrow. Opening your eyes, you sit up and look around, the sound of the now lukewarm water splashing in the tub, cancelling out the silence.

"Something isn't right..."

Standing you quickly rush out, only to scurry back in your room.

"Crap, I need clothes...!"

Drying yourself off, you quickly make yourself look presentable and run to Lisa Lisa's room, leaving your hair in a wet and tangled mess.

As you approach your destination, you see the door to be wide open with JoJo, Caesar, and your coach in it. They're all staring at the woman blocking the door.

"Hey, what's..." Walking over, you notice the woman gushing blood everywhere. "Suzie? What's wrong?! Why are you-"

You grab hold of her and shake the blonde, but some of the blood lands on your arm, causing you to hiss in pain.

"(Y/n)!" Caesar grabs you and pulls you back before any more boiling blood could reach you. "Be careful! Esidisi has taken over Suzie Q's body, and the only way we can defeat him is if we kill her too."

Holding your burn, you gaze at Suzie with worry.

"But... There has to be another way!" You exclaim, not wanting to have to kill an innocent life.

"W-Wait, Caesar! I thought of something!" Joseph speaks up, "Remember Hell Climb Pillar! We'll try that! It's do or die! Let's go for it! You and me! Two types of Hamon!"

"Two types?" Both you and Lisa Lisa ask before gasping in realization.

"I-I see. I-It might just work."

"Got it?"

Suzie Q groans some more, her body spewing out more blood.

Your eyes widen as you back up to protect your coach. Glancing at her, you blush and quickly look away.

"C-Coach Lisa Lisa, your indecent...!"

As the two men fight against the Pillar Man, you find a spare towel nearby and help her adjust the one she's holding before covering her backside.

You check back in with the battle to see the woman collapse to her knees, the brain and nerves of Esidisi emerging from her body. They leap into the air.

"You've forced him out." Lisa Lisa states.

He soars above her before landing on your shoulder.

"(Y/n)!"